Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Idioteque Dance
Jun 19, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
The first episode of The Wire is coming up very soon... and all the pieces matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Razorwired posted:

If your video has a first 5-10 minutes then it's long enough that you should asking about watching it. Don't just randomly drop TV episodes or a documentary into the playlist and then get mad when nobody wants to watch it.
What I said does not disagree with this statement.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Idio, it's ded tubes. Lets get up on the wire.

Doctor Doctor
May 25, 2009

"I'm not a hero, I'm just an old killer"
Man you guys, I really hate Christmas.

I mean what's the point? It doesn't really mean anything to me :smith: If only there were some sort of organized festivities I could participate in to help me find the true meaning of this, the most holy of holidays.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

The meaning of Christmas has been lost docdoc, I'm sorry but that's just how it is. There are not any fun things to do anymore.. Might as well just accept that there is no more Christmas spirit.

Saganlives
Jul 6, 2005

Doctor Doctor posted:

Man you guys, I really hate Christmas.

I mean what's the point? It doesn't really mean anything to me :smith: If only there were some sort of organized festivities I could participate in to help me find the true meaning of this, the most holy of holidays.

Well Docdoc, have I got news for you! It's the season where you inevitably get wasted on eggnog and vodka while your family endlessly complains about each other!

Bring tidings and good cheer to GoonTube this Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! (the 22nd). We will be watching a plethora of holiday themed videos and movies, and you're invited to come along with your best worst sweater and a mug o' nog.

What better way to recapture the magic of Christmas (and other holidays) than by getting drunk with strangers on the internet!

Doctor Doctor
May 25, 2009

I suppose you're right Woodrow, guess I'll just go back to looking at this empty calendar while tending the small fire I've made with my Christmas tree.

Edit: HALLELUJAH

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
We just watched a five minute video that consisted purely of an animated elf turning a dial down from five to one after each minute.
I think I may be in purgatory.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I need that Naomi Elizabeth gif that someone made last night. anyone got the link?

Laminar
Dec 11, 2006

KoRMaK posted:

I need that Naomi Elizabeth gif that someone made last night. anyone got the link?

I made it using a Chrome extension and didn't save it unless somebody else did. If you use the Chrome extension Jiffy it is really easy to make gifs from youtube videos.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Laminar posted:

I made it using a Chrome extension and didn't save it unless somebody else did. If you use the Chrome extension Jiffy it is really easy to make gifs from youtube videos.
Wouldn't it be in your history as an imgur link?

Laminar
Dec 11, 2006

Which video was it? It would be easy to make again.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Laminar posted:

Which video was it? It would be easy to make again.
I forget. White top, short jean shorts and she "dances" like she is kicking ants off of her feet.

Doctor Doctor
May 25, 2009

We're totally going to watch A Muppet Christmas Carol this sunday. we gotta put together a list of movies and shorts to get through.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
A Nightmare Before Christmas because I'm edgy.

M3V
Jul 26, 2012

♪ toot ♪
Santa's Slay 2 and Jack Frost 2 are movies I want to see on Sunday.

The only review on imdb for JF2: "3.6/10...too many lame wisecracks by the snowman."

M3V has a new favorite as of 05:27 on Dec 19, 2013

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Die hard. :smug:

buteruc
Feb 12, 2009

KoRMaK posted:

Die hard. :smug:

seconding this. And Rocky IV. :colbert:

Doctor Doctor
May 25, 2009

We've changed our minds. It's just gonna be 24 hours of this

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

Santa Claus and the Ice Cream Bunny. I will accept no substitutes.

I Might Be Adam
Jun 12, 2007

Skip the Waves, Syncopate
Forwards Backwards

Just these two movies back 2 back all day.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

I better see the Star Wars Holiday Special on there.

STIR WHIP STIR WHIP WHIP WHIP STIR :unsmigghh:

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster
Got my secret santa gift today! (I know who you are :tinfoil:)

thanks a bunch!

Dr. Witherbone
Nov 1, 2010

CHEESE LOOKS ON IN
DESPAIR BUT ALSO WITH
AN ERECTION
Can I recommend Silent Night, Deadly Night 2 of "Garbage day!" fame?

buteruc
Feb 12, 2009

Secret Santa gift is now in the correct country (:911:) and ready to ship. It has... been places. And seen things.

Hopefully going out tomorrow, if I can brave the swarms at the PO Box place.

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

buteruc posted:

Secret Santa gift is now in the correct country (:911:) and ready to ship. It has... been places. And seen things.

Hopefully going out tomorrow, if I can brave the swarms at the PO Box place.

Sweet. Remember folks, the Gtube SS is still on, and you really should post pics when your gift arrives - so we can all be super jealous and kick ourselves for not joining in!

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Woah, I never knew that thing existed. Definitely will be checking it out in the future. As for christmas specials, I'm gonna dig up a couple ones from my synctube days, but a serious contender of mine will be the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles special.

I Might Be Adam
Jun 12, 2007

Skip the Waves, Syncopate
Forwards Backwards

Spent 6hrs today shopping and driving around with terrible, impatient jerks and came home to find a box on my doorstep. Inside the box was not the human head of my wife, but these fine gifts!

Thanks, Akito! The art work is super cool and the trout calendar is swag!

Doctor Doctor
May 25, 2009

Nice fish calendar dude.

Akito12345
Apr 29, 2010

:duane:
No problem dude! Enjoy months upon months of looking at trouts!

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

trout are the fish the jesus fish is based off

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
I'm pretty sure my Secret Santa package was delivered today! Unfortunatley there was no name or hints as to it was. Either way, very happy with what I got.

This is going to look great in my bar. Once I get it hung up I'll post a follow up.

Also the sticker will be a welcome addition to my beer fridge.

Thanks mystery Gtub Pal!

Fluo
May 25, 2007

My secret santa package arrived!!

Thanks Laminar, seriously all of this owns and also get to try first time proper Canadian maple syrup! :D

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
Hey gunes, haven't been able to be around much for the holidays. I hope all of you had a good celebration and that you didn't get coal for Xmas (unless you're one of those horrible people we have permabanned).

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Charlie Brooker's 2013 Wipe is just about to start on goontube.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice

Fluo posted:

Charlie Brooker's 2013 Wipe is just about to start on goontube.

Man I won't be able to tube until tomorrow :C

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Doffen posted:

Man I won't be able to tube until tomorrow :C

Only about 8 of us were around and alot of new goontubers just for it so I beat it will be played again. :)

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
Can you link it please?

Fernhill
Oct 28, 2013

Inside Out Mom posted:

Can you link it please?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUSwhdp7j48

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I've been having my Christmas out of state with my wife and inlaws. Missing both tubes and my Secret Santa gift!

• Locked thread