Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EAB
Jan 18, 2011
I've gone from rig welders helper to frac sand hauler over the past year. This frac sand hauling stuff is intense. Run until the well is complete. Long rear end shifts until the well is complete, not much sleep. Running not so legal many times :X

At times I wonder if I should've joined a water hauling outfit with a set schedule and being paid hourly, because being on call can kinda suck and really push your mind and body to the limits. But I don't have to pay for housing which is drat expensive here in north dakota, and like, even if I did have days off, what the hell would I do out here. Just gonna keep my head down, try not to hit anything, and grind it until I can buy my own truck. Work a few years as an owner op and then go retire in Vietnam or something :v

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread