Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Chamber 9 posted:

i was looking at battlefield goons and holy poo poo. are there really only 32 xbone goons? ive got 500 psn friends and its hard enough to get an 8 man party.

Also, mineaiki wont accept my friend request and he's making me have to put more effort into EOD botting because he's second in humiliation kills and EOD kills across all 5 platforms and i cant lose first place.

I see a lot of former xbros including myself are now playing bf on pc. Sorry :( IamAhnuld and I were reminiscing earlier about the good old times if that's any consolation.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I forgot about this thread. Xbros may remember InvadeFranceNow from BF3, I bought a bone a month ago.I see lots of people in here from BF3 that have moved on to bones, add me!

I have bf4 on pc though, not sure if i will double dip on it. I probably will because I'm an idiot who thinks everybody using different controllers/mouse/joystick with different turn speeds on the pc makes flying super unfun and an even bigger idiot who thinks some multiplayer FPS games are more fun to play if everybody lives longer due to the lovely controller aim.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

tehinternet posted:

DONT DO THIS TO ME LUNCHTRAYS

I've been trying to not buy a console and I was thinking about you the other day and I miss you okay :allears:

please buy an xbone ahnuld we miss you more

• Locked thread