Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?
Defending the objective is overpowered. It's amazing how many people just take off after capping an objective.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Trivia posted:

What's everyone's verdict on the DLCs? I did Premium for BF3 and disliked a lot of the poo poo they put out. Any packs definitely worth getting? Any to avoid like the plague?

I really like Dragons teeth.

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Played one of the final stand maps last night and wasn't too impressed. Most of it was people simply assholes sniping. But ill be damned if I didn't say that this game is still fun.

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

So when do PS4 goons usually get online with this? If anyone is in my friends list is playing, I usually join up, but other than that, I don't bother too much.

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Cubey posted:

Bad Company owns because the guns are actually fin to shoot people with, which is generally the most important part of a first-person shooter imo

Never played Bad company, but what was so different about the guns?

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

What attachments does everyone here use? What carbine do people use? I'm trying to improve with the acw but holy poo poo is that thing hard to control.

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Chalupa Joe posted:

Hey PS4krew: Stop playing GTA5 you goobers.

Its all GTA 5 and Destiny.

I usually hop on when I see someone else playing. But I always see Surrealchemist just chilling in the menus for BF4. Lately I have been playing with JLBenne since I usually see him playing when I am able to get online. But I am almost always up for playing BF4 with other goons, so send me an invite anytime you see me on. PSN:blackguy32

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Chalupa Joe posted:

I know!

In the few rounds of BF I played, blackguy32 and myself claimed point C on Paracel Storm as BUTT Island and singledual-handedly voted the other team off it:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/32/559131064572935744/174972712/

This was better than the operation locker match I played yesterday with Lunchtrays where the whole map, our whole team decided they wanted to throw themselves at a single chokepoint even after we snuck around back and capped the back point.

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

I think I fell in love with the LMGs. I played through the campaign only to unlock the M249, then I unlocked the Suppressor for that in about one evening, then I unlocked the MG4 and I unlocked the suppressor for that in one evening. I had actually forgotten what reloading felt like and those things can be crazy accurate if you tap the trigger.

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

So there are no vehicles at all in Hardline?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

I can never decide if as a squad leader I should be holding points or going to attack other ones. It always happens that when I leave off the point, some lone soldier comes and takes it back within 2 minutes.

• Locked thread