Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

drat. Thanks though

Also I might use one of your characters as an avatar someday if you don't mind atma. This is some fine pixel art.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

The Protagonist posted:

And the gwar sprites were really good too, we need a :balsac:

Someone mentioned his head flapping when he talked awhile back, so here's that happening:

edit: Also thanks everyone letting me know you enjoyed it. These are a lot of god drat work - but they don't feel like work because they're fun to do. Another one may come eventually.

Atma fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Dec 13, 2013

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
we're all looking forward to it, this is probably the most fun part of GBS 2.1

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
this was the best advent calendar thread ever

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
no such thing as too many goldmined threads

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

The last 2 pages have been "Talking Thread: Hosted by Chris Hardwick"

Grant DaNasty fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Dec 13, 2013

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I laughed, I cried from laughing, I strained a neck muscle from both and now I have to eat four motrin.

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice
(post deleted and pm sent)

Atma fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Dec 13, 2013

gco
May 8, 2007

gco deserves bunnies, too!
Earlier someone mentioned Byron was an anagram for brony and mentioned it was a tribute to 'loving beelz' from the previous thread. What is the anagram or was that whole thing horseshit?

NoonOwl
Aug 6, 2004
If I don't think does that mean I don't exist?
This was amazing, Atma. I laughed so hard I cried at the GWAR situation. Good work, dude. Please never stop.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Bye Bob.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

wouldn't it be great if my post was the last post in the thread he thinks to himself

that would be soo cool

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

NecroMonster posted:

wouldn't it be great if my post was the last post in the thread he thinks to himself

that would be soo cool

Hey Bob!

GoldenSeraph
Mar 8, 2006
reincarnation time!
That's it? Doxxx this gay rear end thread now, Jesus I'm pissed and disappointed.

Just kidding, goldmine this poo poo!

Dr. MonkeyThunder
Sep 21, 2005

All is, if i have grace to use it so...

Toad on a Hat posted:

drat. Thanks though

Also I might use one of your characters as an avatar someday if you don't mind atma. This is some fine pixel art.

There's always Help Me Get To Work: http://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/help-me-get/

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I can't believe its over. NOOOO BOB NOOOOO.

We could have ended it at Dennys! WHY YOU MONSTERS WHY?
Atma another great thread.

What did you use to make most of these in photoshop? Gimp?

EDIT:

This was really a sad ending. I wanted things nice for Bob, Bertha, Bryon, Beelz, and Satan.
I really feel awful we let it get here.

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 08:31 on Dec 13, 2013

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
you fucks could have had a glorious gunboat pirate adventure

but no

you hosed it all up

gently caress you

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Going to shamelessly promote here but look Forward to Monday! I'll be starting one for the Christmas Holidays called: Ricky The Christmas Workshop Elf

Look forward to it. I doubt I'll do it as well as Atma, but I'll try.

E: this is mostly why I'm trying to figure out what Atma uses for tools cause holy crap I'm going to probably need to layer the hell out of things.

E2: I legitimately feel total guild for these cartoon characters.
Its all fun and games when they can reset, but man when its the end. Oh god, what have we done?

This is more upsetting to me than the red wedding to a lot of GoT fans.

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 08:47 on Dec 13, 2013

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
Satan Runs For President

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Dr. MonkeyThunder posted:

Bum Quest?

Take that any way you will.

I PM'd Atma about doing one about "a vagrant riding the rails in depression-era America" and now that someone else unknowingly seconded the idea I think that makes the future pretty clear.

:colbert:

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Al Borland posted:

This was really a sad ending. I wanted things nice for Bob, Bertha, Bryon, Beelz, and Satan.
I really feel awful we let it get here.

on one hand i agree on the other possession devil hell apocalypse ending

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
5d goldmine

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.

OMGVBFLOL posted:

I PM'd Atma about doing one about "a vagrant riding the rails in depression-era America" and now that someone else unknowingly seconded the idea I think that makes the future pretty clear.

:colbert:
I could get behind this, but I'd honestly get behind any idea.
gently caress yeah! I'm in.

Kid Gloves
Jul 31, 2013

by XyloJW
you guys are wrong

atma gets to pick the scenario, we merely get to adapt our piss/poo poo/cum ideas to the environment at hand

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
woah I can't believe a bunch of goons decided to turn into a brony-themed centaur instead of banging our babysitter lmao

Atma you are all the wonderful things in this hellscape forum coalesced into something wonderful, like Christmas morning.

Kid Gloves
Jul 31, 2013

by XyloJW

spacetimecontinuu posted:

woah I can't believe a bunch of goons decided to turn into a brony-themed centaur instead of banging our babysitter lmao

lmbo yeah i mean. surprising, but also not surprising at all

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
Managing to update these several times per day almost every day to the crazy whims of GBS 2.1 posters is an achievement. You are awesome Atma.

Grand Prize Winner posted:

Gay Hitler posted:

goldmine
>conquer

Romes
Jun 18, 2003
Another fantastic threat Atma. Thanks for taking us on an adventure. Be it filled with piss and semen or not =).

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Al Borland posted:

Going to shamelessly promote here but look Forward to Monday! I'll be starting one for the Christmas Holidays called: Ricky The Christmas Workshop Elf

Look forward to it. I doubt I'll do it as well as Atma, but I'll try.

E: this is mostly why I'm trying to figure out what Atma uses for tools cause holy crap I'm going to probably need to layer the hell out of things.

E2: I legitimately feel total guild for these cartoon characters.
Its all fun and games when they can reset, but man when its the end. Oh god, what have we done?

This is more upsetting to me than the red wedding to a lot of GoT fans.

I'm going to feel like a jerk when I make mine now, which will be a week or so after yours.

Nah just kidding YOURS WILL PERISH.

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

Al Borland posted:

Almost everything is made in Illustrator - the animations are made in Photoshop. Fun fact: The very first object I made was titled "Bob" and almost every other object is a copy of that original object, so when you open the layers panel, it is hundreds of Bobs.

zgrowler2
Oct 29, 2011

HOW DOES THE IPHONE APP WORK?? I WILL SPAM ENDLESSLY EVERYWHERE AND DISREGARD ANY REPLIES
"It's no use, Mr. James -- it's Bobs all the way down."

Mar 25, 2004

This was incredible, atma. Thanks for doing this. I have been laughing uncontrollably in some fairly inappropriate places thanks to you and Bob.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
hey atma, thanks for the art

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
I was tickled pink to find so many of my suggestions picked up on and had a lot of fun with this thread!

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Atma posted:

Almost everything is made in Illustrator - the animations are made in Photoshop. Fun fact: The very first object I made was titled "Bob" and almost every other object is a copy of that original object, so when you open the layers panel, it is hundreds of Bobs.

My god, madness!

Thanks for the tip. I'm gonna be working my rear end off Sunday to make some nice sprites for people.

A little teaser that may have nothing to do with my CYOA. Although I may use it as a base model for Santa.

fivetwo
Jun 19, 2009
vault this poo poo

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
hey bob! Hows life?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Awesome thanks!

• Locked thread