Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

>grab wifes hand, force her to beat you while you call the police and tell them she is beating you, when son comes down the stairs tell him you are beating his mom and you never loved him then let him beat you up until the police arrive, then the police will arrest the kid and the wife and you will finally be FREE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

NecroMonster posted:

>grab wifes hand, force her to beat you while you call the police and tell them she is beating you, when son comes down the stairs tell him you are beating his mom and you never loved him then let him beat you up until the police arrive, then the police will arrest the kid and the wife and you will finally be FREE

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

>set the house on fire then run away

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

>jump up and shout "just kidding"

but kick your wife in the face while you do this

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

vomit on your wife and child while speaking in tongues

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

continue to speak in tongues and then try and bite one of the dudes holding you with your vomit soaked teeth

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

but the green iv stand thing up your butt, then lay in the bed like nothing weird is going on at all

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

tell her that the emts anally raped you with this thing after stealing you away from your family

then poop with it still in your butt

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

actually yeah just do this

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

if anyone attempts to take the iv stand from your butthole start screaming in tongues and viciously scratching yourself with your nails, if they stop trying to take it away act like nothing at all has happened

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Fucker posted:

>act cluelessly and scared towards all the ruckus, calmly beg the doctors to not do me any harm, if they attempt to touch you or the iv stand start screaming in tongues and tear at your own face with your nails. if they desist stop these actions and act as if nothing out of the ordinary has happaned. also deny the existence of any iv stand in your rear end

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

my goal: get bob a nice cushy room in a mental hospital for the rest of his life, drugged out of his mind and well away from his lovely wife and stupid child. I will except actually convincing people that bob is possessed in order to get a priest to attempt an exorcism at which point i will attempt to get bob to scream "the aristocrats!" at the top of his lungs

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Fucker posted:

>did what? what are you talking about? are you crazy!?!?

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Al Borland posted:

Sob uncontrollably as you begin to speak. "I feel like I'm not in control of myself as if these horrible forces, that I can't see, understand, or even interact with are controlling me. They're making me do these horrible things. I think they're even making me say this and I have no idea what they're going to make me do next!"
Then proceed to masturbate while reciting a random excerpt from The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

>what glove?

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Al Borland posted:

Sob uncontrollably as you begin to speak. "I feel like I'm not in control of myself as if these horrible forces, that I can't see, understand, or even interact with are controlling me. They're making me do these horrible things. I think they're even making me say this and I have no idea what they're going to make me do next!"
Then proceed to masturbate to climax while reciting a random excerpt from The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

tell wife you forgot something at the plant and then go get in your car and head back to the plant

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

go into sons room, silence him with a withering look and then collect his loving ponies, give him another withering look, and then eat those stupid things in front of him, when you finish give him another withering look before exiting the room

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Archer666 posted:

>Take her to a GWAR concert

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Grant DaNasty posted:

Oh... can Gwar host the swingers party?

gwar can and will host a swingers party

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

>kill self then silently search home for means to subdue human beings rapidly, non-lethally and hopefully silently. like ether, or a hammer wrapped in a good amount of duct tape

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

haha i have far far better ideas than simply abducting people

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

gently caress

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Al Borland posted:

Just topped you didn't I?

no you guessed it, only i was gunna stick "the boy" at the end of the chain and feed the person at the "head" chopped up pony toy bits while screaming "you are what you eat" at bob's "son"

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Ixtlilton posted:

> Tell wife "I was saving our son. He is cured of his affliction now. Let us have Balsac accompany us back to the motel.", then drive with them to a motel.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

just sit back and see where balsac takes us

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

mr.capps posted:

>switch characters and be Byron instead. Escape from the burning house and swear revenge on your father.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

AngryCaterpillar posted:

but i want to see the consequences of being a murderer :(

we will be the consequences of attempted murder

well be those consequences all over bob

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

use chair to bash hole in wall leading to bathroom, better have a loving chair somewhere in there if weve got a desk who has a desk and no chair

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

also its probably against code to have a full sized room with no windows did grover make this house

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Fartmaster posted:

>Close your laptop. Place your remaining colorful horse figures on it, and use something in your room to push/pull it to and from the now raging fire. With shirts on your hands, craft the malleable horse figures into a makeshift shank and put it in your pocket. If the Fire Department fails to come in time, expunge all available bodily fluids onto your brony suit and rush through the charred door and bookcase, and out of your house. Barely escaping with your life, your synthetic brony suit has now fused to your skin as a hard protective shell.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

scream "friendship is power" and hit with with your loving axe while you attempt to block his attacks with your shield

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

>switch to bob

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i am going to try and keep bob alive with bob and try and kill bob with byron see how long we can keep this up before atma goes loving crazy

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

mr.capps posted:

>Tell Bob you want a divorce.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

im imagining balsacs huge jaws gently bobbing open and closed as he chants and i cannot stop smiling

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

>switch to bob call wife a whore

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

>switch to byron, enter room 1, tell your dad that you are no longer his friend then leave

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

>say "friendship is power" then ask balsac the jaws of death to be your friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Glory of Arioch posted:

>Let Balsac get close, then scream the name of your favorite pony as you jam your plastick ponyshank into Balsac's ballsack

changing my vote to this

• Locked thread