Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zgrowler2
Oct 29, 2011

HOW DOES THE IPHONE APP WORK?? I WILL SPAM ENDLESSLY EVERYWHERE AND DISREGARD ANY REPLIES
Wish for Satan and Beelz to go with you to Equestria.

ASK Satan to CONJURE hellsteed for you. SPIT on Father, UNCHAIN Mother. GO outside, TAKE Susie, RIDE hellsteed to lands unknown with women in tow, RELISH anguished screams of Bob in distance.

zgrowler2 fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Dec 12, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zgrowler2
Oct 29, 2011

HOW DOES THE IPHONE APP WORK?? I WILL SPAM ENDLESSLY EVERYWHERE AND DISREGARD ANY REPLIES

Poland Spring posted:

>Become the 5th Horseman of the Apocalypse

zgrowler2 fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Dec 12, 2013

zgrowler2
Oct 29, 2011

Accretionist posted:

War, Famine, Pestilence, Death and Horse-Sexualization

zgrowler2
Oct 29, 2011

zgrowler2
Oct 29, 2011

Kid Gloves posted:

atma youre literally the best part of gbs 2.1 thank u for putting all of this effort into art about pissing and satan

This. atma, you are a GBS 2.1 treasure. Never stop being awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zgrowler2
Oct 29, 2011

"It's no use, Mr. James -- it's Bobs all the way down."

• Locked thread