Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
i love u atma

Poland Spring posted:

nonchalantly ask how the doctor's day has been

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

>act cluelessly and scared towards all the ruckus, calmly beg the doctors to not do me any harm

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
>did what? what are you talking about? are you crazy!?!?

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

mr.capps posted:

>switch characters and be Byron instead. Escape from the burning house and swear revenge on your father.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
gently caress all the deus ex machian bullshit as well as the mlp gay stuff

>look through the drawers

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

AngryCaterpillar posted:

>look for a motorised fan in room or inside computer. remove fan cage and press it against the wall to drill through

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

AngryCaterpillar posted:

>look for a motorised fan in room or inside computer. remove fan cage and press the hub of the fan against the wall to drill through

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

Smash window with t-shirt covered hand. Then open the window and dive through it head first.

no windows bitch

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
suzie has been through enough

>be kind to suzy, sleep like a good little boy, pay for the motel expenses yourself, and tomorrow walk into the sunset alone looking for bob

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
>Switch back to wife
>Start speaking to bob in menacing voice
>"hello bob... its us again... your wife has some nice tits, oooooh yeah her tits are great. *dramatic pause* there is nothing you can do about us. we have a holy mission to carry out and its beyond your puny human comprehension. we will awaken."
>Switch back to the kid
>Speak in same menacing voice
>"can you feel it? *audibly shivers* hes calling me. its coming."
>Silently wish for Satan and Beelz to enter the room and bring hell with them.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

hell yes

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
not gonna lie im feeling bad for bob and his wife atm :smith:

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Al Borland posted:

This was really a sad ending. I wanted things nice for Bob, Bertha, Bryon, Beelz, and Satan.
I really feel awful we let it get here.

on one hand i agree on the other possession devil hell apocalypse ending

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
5d goldmine

• Locked thread