Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShortThug
Dec 26, 2004

Yay!

human being Guy posted:

I have a game in the other league at 7 EST then I'm going out for the night so It'll have to be this weekend.

I'll be available until tonight again so just let me know if you want to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Anyone down to scrim or we can play MUT against each other, my team's gone from a 64 to a 79 and is getting pretty respectable.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
I'm down to play.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

WampaLord posted:

Anyone down to scrim or we can play MUT against each other, my team's gone from a 64 to a 79 and is getting pretty respectable.

wampa im gonna go throw a shitload of gold cards on the trade block, im not sure if you can search by my name but if you see anything i have up for trade just toss random poo poo at me and ill accept.

what chemistry are you focusing on?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Every card you listed is an upgrade to what I have.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

davecrazy posted:

Every card you listed is an upgrade to what I have.

I have a ton more. I'm gonna list a shitload of extras tomorrow.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm gonna send you some lowball offers then.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

drat it, now I have to fire up Madden.

jabro fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Feb 8, 2014

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Dubious posted:

what chemistry are you focusing on?

Long Pass, I'll send you offers right now.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP

ShortThug posted:

I'll be available until tonight again so just let me know if you want to play.

I just got my internet working after 3 hours of struggling. I can play at 5 EST if that is good with you.

e: Oh goddamnit my avatar ! :10bux: well spent.

e2: now I can't connect to PSN, I'll have to let you know whats happening, I'll post here.

Faggot Guy fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Feb 8, 2014

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Beat a dude in MUT seasons with my 76 OVR team vs a guy who had a 99 Montana and a whole team of 95+ dudes. Spending a billion dollars on fake football cards doesn't make you good at the game.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

davecrazy posted:

Beat a dude in MUT seasons with my 76 OVR team vs a guy who had a 99 Montana and a whole team of 95+ dudes. Spending a billion dollars on fake football cards doesn't make you good at the game.

Very true. I've been schooling dudes with my 80 OVR team left and right, no one's even come close to putting up a challenge.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
Ok Shorty, got the connection working I'm ready whenever.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Good God, man. Have respect for yourself and change that av.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP

jabro posted:

Good God, man. Have respect for yourself and change that av.

Gonna have to wait until I can get a prepaid card since I have no real credit card unfortunately :(

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

WampaLord posted:

Very true. I've been schooling dudes with my 80 OVR team left and right, no one's even come close to putting up a challenge.

I was blowing dudes up when my team was 80 ovr. Now that its 95 overall its gotta be insufferable for these poor saps in online seasons :smugdog:

99 ovr elway and 99 ovr Thurman are overpowered as poo poo.

ShortThug
Dec 26, 2004

Yay!

human being Guy posted:

Ok Shorty, got the connection working I'm ready whenever.

Sorry, was watching a movie and now I'm headed out. How about tomorrow night?

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
Sounds good.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I don't know if anyone is a baseball fan here but I run a yearly MLB.TV share group is anyone is interested. Details in the MLB.TV thread.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3596980&pagenumber=4&perpage=40#post425482019

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

jabro posted:

I don't know if anyone is a baseball fan here but I run a yearly MLB.TV share group is anyone is interested. Details in the MLB.TV thread.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3596980&pagenumber=4&perpage=40#post425482019

In

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

:siren: Cam up and let's play some internet football :siren:

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/72cpi6onj6hn5bkreh5dejpuhk?hl=en

I'm down for either PS3 or PS4 action, but would prefer PS4 obviously.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Gimme your monies!! PP $27 to jabro4@gmail.com.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Anybody around for some MUT or whatever?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

davecrazy posted:

Anybody around for some MUT or whatever?

Me!!!!

WampaLord fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Feb 9, 2014

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

jabro posted:

Gimme your monies!! PP $27 to jabro4@gmail.com.

Ill paypal you tomorrow. Thanks for doing tha now i can watch the twins rotation give up all the dingers

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I'm putting up a whole bunch more cards today.

I'm assuming you guys are the ones who offered me bronze players and stadiums and poo poo?

There's a few gold for gold offers sitting and i want to make sure you guys get these.

This might be easier if you guys wanna do a google hangout to facilitate these or something, I dunno

Dubious fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Feb 9, 2014

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

yeah i put up a bunch of scrub bronzes as offers.

e: we could always just talk in party chat or whatevers

E2: I sent you an offer of Kurt Coleman for the Rashad Jennings and Montel Owens for the Hilton.

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Feb 9, 2014

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

davecrazy posted:

yeah i put up a bunch of scrub bronzes as offers.

e: we could always just talk in party chat or whatevers

E2: I sent you an offer of Kurt Coleman for the Rashad Jennings and Montel Owens for the Hilton.

Ok I'm accepting those. We can do a party chat in a bit whenever Wampa shows up, then I can distribute cards to both of you.

I'm gonna be managing my huge pile of cards for a bit and clear space and try fill some collections up.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Dubious posted:

Ok I'm accepting those. We can do a party chat in a bit whenever Wampa shows up, then I can distribute cards to both of you.

I'm gonna be managing my huge pile of cards for a bit and clear space and try fill some collections up.

I'm here, invite me to party chat.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

WampaLord posted:

I'm here, invite me to party chat.

There isn't one yet. I'm gonna be a bit longer, i need to eat and finish some errands and these stupid collections. Like an hour.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Dubious posted:

There isn't one yet. I'm gonna be a bit longer, i need to eat and finish some errands and these stupid collections. Like an hour.

I'll be busy tonight anyway, unless you'll be around closer to midnight. If not, we'll get it done tomorrow or whenever.

But I want dem cards. :getin:

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

WampaLord posted:

I'll be busy tonight anyway, unless you'll be around closer to midnight. If not, we'll get it done tomorrow or whenever.

But I want dem cards. :getin:

no prob. I'm about 10 minutes away from logging in.

I'm gonna put up what i have and you guys just throw offers my way that let me know its you ; bronze cards, stadiums, playbooks, poo poo like that.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
League advance is pending:

ShortThug @ TheNardPuppy
CPU @ tensai7

ShortThug
Dec 26, 2004

Yay!
FG I'm ready when you are.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Dubious posted:

League advance is pending:

ShortThug @ TheNardPuppy
CPU @ tensai7

Submitted some offers for some of your dudes (I think, there's no way to filter by specific users, just "Friends" so hopefully you're my only PS4 friend offering cards.)

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

WampaLord posted:

Submitted some offers for some of your dudes (I think, there's no way to filter by specific users, just "Friends" so hopefully you're my only PS4 friend offering cards.)

There's more coming, I'm still managing my reserves. I have a new headset now if you wanna do a party chat while I go through this quagmire.

I'm down to 650 in reserves!

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Dubious posted:

There's more coming, I'm still managing my reserves. I have a new headset now if you wanna do a party chat while I go through this quagmire.

Sweet, party invite sent.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

WampaLord posted:

Sweet, party invite sent.

KK give me a couple, I'm finishing PS3 advance posting.

ShortThug
Dec 26, 2004

Yay!
Well not sure where FG went tonight so I guess we'll try again tomorrow?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Dubs, everyone in the group has paid up, just waiting on yours and I can purchase it.

• Locked thread