Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

ultramiraculous posted:

How this amazing show came out of Doc and Mharti is still beyond me. So much of the shorts was just straight up terrible, and they managed to fix basically all of it, minus, notably, the belching. ...belching is definitely still there.

But thankfully, it is even much fixed from the pilot, where Rick had constant barf-face and belched every other word. I haven't been bothered by it really at all in the later two episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Fooz posted:

Is there no new one tonight?

According to my guide, there is, entitled "Gazorpazorp".

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Existenzangst posted:

Which guide do you use?

http://www.pogdesign.co.uk/cat/. You'll have to set it up with Rick and Morty, and your other shows, but it really makes things convenient to track only the shows you care about.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Ramos posted:

Do Bird People even got dicks?

Hey, Bird Person,

GORDON posted:

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Typical posted:

yes. I am here for all goons. sarcasm aside, I love you all. I like seeing your little hearts beat with anticipation at the thought of more animation.

also I'm not that popular, but we'll see. This is just my career. I'm actually starting at Disney On Monday on a new show over there. also sci fi.

Does that mean you are no longer involved with Rick and Morty, or is this new opportunity in addition to that?

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Dan Harmon is getting divorced, :rip: Beth and Jerry

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

What's a zoophile? Is that like a furry?

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Jubs posted:

"Do you really think the Back to the Future people would approve of what we would do to their franchise on an official capacity?"

I was surprised to see Dan and Rick & Morty get so much screen time in the Back to the Future documentary that came out recently, stranger things have happened!

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Anyone know how to get more Pokéballs?

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

rydiafan posted:

Ok, can you leave a dimension once you're in it? Apart from killing the boss, that is. Or if you have a string of bad luck are you stuck watching ads to raise money to buy serums to brute force your way through?

I mean, you can have all your Mortys get dazed and then you'll get transported back to the Council of Ricks without any penalty except that you can't go back to the dimension you were in so any items you hadn't picked up will be 'lost' to you, but there are an infinite number of dimensions to go back to. Basically, you should just grind on trainers and wild Mortys without using items and just having Birdperson save you until your Mortys can take down the boss to not waste resources.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Dan Harmon was apparently brought on board to write the reshoots for 'Doctor Strange'.

Sample Dialogue posted:

Strange: “belch..w-we’ve gotta find the Crimsons Bands of C-Cytorak, Wong.”

Wong (whiny voice): “but Doc, what about all of the people being killed by the Mindless Ones down there?”

Strange (rolls eyes): “Yeah, you go help those few people while th-the entire Universe collapses in on itself, Wong. Y-You be the one that ends all of existence and 3892 trillion civilizations. Way to think ahead, Wong. Or should I say Wrong?”

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Paladinus posted:

Courtroom animation?

It's not a surprise you don't know about it, it hasn't been posted yet in this thread somehow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

To be fair, a bucket of Smarties and Life Savers wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to give out. But gently caress carrots and raisins and that other poo poo.

• Locked thread