Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Ya know, I useta be President... I'll let you kids punch me anywhere but the face for a dollar.

Typical posted:

Heres a cool background from this episode

I usually don't get too sucked in to the animation of a show and sometimes find it annoying but that's not the case wih this show and I am really loving. I gave it a shot as a Hammond/Community fan and have been loving it from the first episode (belch-talking aside). I'm totally fine with them parodying a movie each episode if they keep this tone.

"He's not a pretty girl! He can't just ditch this life and crash someone else's!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread