Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Rapdawg posted:

I too was under the impression that they use family guy to pay the bills and pick shows that will have a cult following and be able to sell merchandise for the rest. If they put up a loving button that said GIVE MONEY TO SUPPORT SHOW then I think I would mindlessly mash it over and over again.

I always thought it was more to be as cheap as possible, cater to stoners who will watch any dumb poo poo, and on rare occasion accidentally fund something good like Rick and Morty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

I enjoy Rick and Morty a lot, but the B-Plots are always so bad. At least the ones that involve Jerry.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Is the stream on the adult swim site on a half hour schedule? I started watching at 9:00 but the episode seemed to already be in progress.

• Locked thread