Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fantastic Alice
Jan 23, 2012

Wow, Jerry found out his mother is not only getting railed by that black guy, but his father watches dressed as Superman.

Also did not expect the bit with Ethan. Wow.

Edit.
The bone train!

Edit 2.
What in the gently caress, giant dude.

Giant naked sky Santa.

Fantastic Alice fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Dec 17, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fantastic Alice
Jan 23, 2012

Did they just shove an NES cartridge into a machine to activate a ghost busters Ghost Trap in order to capture an alternate reality version of their family?

Fantastic Alice
Jan 23, 2012

Haha, he actually swerved just to hit one of them.

Also Ernest Hemingway? I don't get it.

Edit
How the hell are they going to fix this?

Fantastic Alice
Jan 23, 2012

Wow. That was certainly an ending.

How is Rick so chill about this?

Fantastic Alice
Jan 23, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

MORTY IS TURBO TEEN

Turbo Teen wasn't some weird rear end dream I had?

Fantastic Alice
Jan 23, 2012

She's going to try and stab them to death. Calling it now.

Fantastic Alice
Jan 23, 2012

Random thought. The Birdperson and Squancy we know aren't the ones Rick knew. Rick replaced their friend. I mean unless he met them after leaving the Cronenbergverse they aren't the friends he had there, just really similar people. Rick also got depressed because a hive mind he'd never actually met before dumped him while thinking he was someone else.

Then again Ricks replace others with similar substitutes often enough to have Morty coupons so he likely doesn't care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fantastic Alice
Jan 23, 2012

counterfeitsaint posted:

I just had a great idea combining two things. I'm gonna make a fortune!

Well, at least now Bad Dragon can sell off the rest of their Minions dildos.

• Locked thread