Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
The show's very smart and a lot of fun, I really enjoy how artistically it looks sort of like it's been cobbled together with crayons. It's a lot more visually messy and haphazard than a lot of cartoons and I think thematically that ties in very well. I hope this picks up more steam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
I really appreciated how the plots intersected, as soon as the dog thing came up it immediately screamed B plot to me, so seeing that pay off the way it did was pretty rewarding as a viewer.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

prefect posted:

My first thought was Rick-tually this.

(Yes, it took me a long time to get around to watching the episode. Some weeks just don't work out right. :mad:)

Comic books sure are something

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
I just appreciate that there are officially two completely different interdimensional "councils" populated by a single character.

• Locked thread