Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Funkmaster General posted:

I suspected this might be the case when there was no new preview after the last episode. I don't understand what sort of quirk of television programming is causing these multi-week gaps in new episodes. This isn't like South Park where the episodes are being produced one-at-a-time just before airing, they've got several if not the entire season lined up already. They're still airing the show in the same timeslot, so it isn't like they need that airtime to show something else, and it's already been renewed for a second season, so they aren't trying to gauge interest. Am I missing something?

Sports, you're missing the super bowl and the olympics. Adult Swim lives and dies on dudes under 35, anything that messes up that demographics' watching habits best be scheduled around like the plague.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread