Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

http://youtu.be/A4eJ3vLXGiw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

amityville anus
Jan 30, 2010

BORK! BORK!
Oct 20, 2005

Whoa you have my old avatar.

That was commissioned from a goon and the intellectual property of SomethingAwful LLC, you will be hearing from Leonard J Crabs.

Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

hold it now hold it now hold it right there
you wouldn't drop, couldn't drop diddy, you wouldn't dare

BORK! BORK! posted:

Whoa you have my old avatar.

That was commissioned from a goon and the intellectual property of SomethingAwful LLC, you will be hearing from Leonard J Crabs.

DURRR!

Gone Baptizin
Jul 18, 2003

why do so many retards want to gently caress horses

if i've learned anything from the internet it is that the horse fucks you

BORK! BORK!
Oct 20, 2005

Gone Baptizin posted:

if i've learned anything from real life it is that the horse fucks you

dipex
Mar 9, 2004

They're not horses they're ponies and you should learn the difference between passing judgement on other people's sexual orientations.

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

This is Why I Clop

CommieCatGirl
Jun 26, 2010

by Red Star Baldgreg

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

the cartoon pony fuckers weigh heavily upon my mind and i think about them often

Scent of Worf
Jan 16, 2013

The Old Moon!

REMEMBER: THIS IS INTENDED AS A JOKE. NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS. Pony Hell, here I come.

apathypuff
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another

Plus, the ponies are magical.

roads
Feb 21, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

while listening to this song i wanted to look at the man who created this
what does the average pony fetishist look like? are they fat? are they tall?
do they wear glasses?
i need to see.
i just spent too much time looking at furaffinity profiles of 'cloppers' trying to find some profile pictures

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

i want to gently caress horses so god drat bad you have no idea goons

Joey Gladstone
May 26, 2003

i was eating at a restaurant and these two really fat guys came in. one guy had a pony shirt on and he was talking about smart watches, and he told his friend that they were too dumb to understand the technology so he wasn't even going to explain it

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

Joey Gladstone posted:

i was eating at a restaurant and these two really fat guys came in. one guy had a pony shirt on and he was talking about smart watches, and he told his friend that they were too dumb to understand the technology so he wasn't even going to explain it

he was probably right, good call

Kheldragar
Jul 13, 2013

duckavatar.txt

~SMcD

Scent of Worf posted:

REMEMBER: THIS IS INTENDED AS A JOKE. NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS. Pony Hell, here I come.

People post jokes here?

Official theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWKYpy__lfA

Kiryuin Satsuki
Mar 1, 2011

Joey Gladstone
May 26, 2003

Tweet Me Balls posted:

he was probably right, good call

thanks

Kiryuin Satsuki
Mar 1, 2011

purge gbs 2.1 this is why we cant have nice things

Hobohemian
Sep 29, 2005

no mi amigos

i bought that av for A Buttery Pastry

like this av for twee as fuck Hobohemian

I read the title as "This is Why I Chop" and I thought it was gonna be about Chinese cleavers. This isn't as interesting.

Kheldragar
Jul 13, 2013

duckavatar.txt

~SMcD

Steppin_Razor posted:

purge gbs 2.1 this is why we cant have nice things

Close YOSPOS too.

Official theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWKYpy__lfA

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Don't get your pen, son, you won't be needing that. My order's simple, a shitload of dim sims. And I want a bucket of soya sauce.

that's a lot of words about a dumb horse cartoon

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

pony fuckers should really keep to more academic pursuits, like video games or anime

scuzzy pumper
Aug 2, 2007

It's interesting that they've made jerking off to cartoon ponies a kind of social scene though. Masturbation is normally more of a private thing in my experience.

Scent of Worf
Jan 16, 2013

The Old Moon!

Kheldragar posted:

Close YOSPOS

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Don't get your pen, son, you won't be needing that. My order's simple, a shitload of dim sims. And I want a bucket of soya sauce.

bronies exist to remind us all that there's always someone further down the nerd totem pole than you

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

OMGEERD! I CAN HAS CR'S BABBIES!!!!

'the nerd totem pole'

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Blazing Zero posted:

'the nerd totem pole'

yes

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

thats bad because it means that dumb nerds feel good about themselves just because they don't want to put their dilz into a cartoon animal

Hobohemian
Sep 29, 2005

no mi amigos

See, wouldn't that have been a better OP?

7billionanddying
Oct 30, 2011

Tweet Me Balls posted:

the cartoon pony fuckers weigh heavily upon my mind and i think about them often

Joey Gladstone
May 26, 2003

Hobohemian posted:

See, wouldn't that have been a better OP?

*in kel voice* uhh...no

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Tweet Me Balls posted:

thats bad because it means that dumb nerds feel good about themselves just because they don't want to put their dilz into a cartoon animal

"I may know every episode of K-ON from start to finish and have weird fantasies about that blue alien chick from Mass Effect but at least I ain't no horse fucker"

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

OMGEERD! I CAN HAS CR'S BABBIES!!!!

Bargearse posted:

"I may know every episode of K-ON from start to finish and have weird fantasies about that blue alien chick from Mass Effect but at least I ain't no horse fucker"

so where exactly on the totem pole is the mass effect blue alien as opposed to anime robot women?

scuzzy pumper
Aug 2, 2007

Blazing Zero posted:

'the nerd totem pole'

but enough about my dick

Hobohemian
Sep 29, 2005

no mi amigos

Bargearse posted:

I'm pretty sure it's socially acceptable to have weird fantasies about the blue alien chicks from Avatar.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehCJOay2J1U

This is Why I Clop

drivel
Feb 24, 2005
Drivel is what comes forth from your mouth why don't you SHUT THE FUCK UP,Mods?

I thought this was the 'why I chop' GWS thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

i wish they would make a big bang theory type sitcom about bronies

«2 »