Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cliff Racer
Mar 24, 2007

by Lowtax

The Narrator posted:

You probably know this already, but this almost certainly will never happen in Project M. Banjo-Kazooie's no longer a Nintendo property, and to add to that they've had no appearances at all in the series so I'm not sure that would abide to the guidelines Project M said they'd keep to.

We can dream though :smith:

I'm not really familiar with Sami or Advance Wars at all. All I know about the series is that it's tactical/strategy 'modern' war... Is that correct? Anyone care to speculate how she would hypothetically play?

And yet Castlevania somehow makes it in. Come on everybody, Banjo was in Mario Paint for Christ's sake!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cliff Racer
Mar 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Sire Oblivion posted:

Wait, what? Banjo wasn't even a character until the N64. Unless I'm missing something here.

You are! I meant Mario Paint DD, which was only released in Japan and played by hardly anybody!

Cliff Racer
Mar 24, 2007

by Lowtax
If I remember correctly the mask's spikes were actually part of the stage, so it wouldn't be suited for competitive play (also the downward sides would probably be death traps and thus unfair) but I suppose those could be edited to not be part of the stage.

• Locked thread