Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
what fine substances are my fellow goons on tonight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
The cheapest whisky i could find.

dipex
Mar 9, 2004
Life and anime.

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Scent of Worf posted:

The cheapest whisky i could find.

why not distill your own? I hear methanol is twice as strong as regular ethanol alcohol

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

Horror Queefs posted:

why not distill your own? I hear methanol is twice as strong as regular ethanol alcohol

no space. i brew literally hundreds of barrels of Mead for my D&D group

OPERATE MACHINERY
Nov 11, 2012

d-amps and nicotine. I'm doing fairly well.

How about you, OP? You on any sort of psychotropic substance?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
beer & weed, the usual

Boombox Jackson
Nov 3, 2008
weeed

Afro
May 29, 2007

Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit
im high on life

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Egglands Worst posted:

d-amps and nicotine. I'm doing fairly well.

How about you, OP? You on any sort of psychotropic substance?

just a bit of suboxone and nicotine, i try to behave somewhat these days. how's the speed treating you?

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
cold meds and a fever

Arctiidae
Jul 4, 2012

Pladdicus posted:

cold meds and a fever

drink the quil

Agnostic Prophet
Sep 11, 2001

My vast legion of killer monkey robots take pictures of you while you're sleeping.
prescription drugs

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
I'd like to remind all my fellow drug doers in this thread to be really careful mixing depressants like alcohol, benzos and opiates it's really easy to OD, or just even get hosed up and pass out while you fry in your car leaving behind an inept family.

this is a thread for good vibes, lets keep it that way. be safe dudes.

Rieux
Jan 15, 2010
There is this watery beer I picked up tonight called Schmidt.

I picked up a 30-pack because there was a picture of a pheasant on the side.

I was like, "I tried to kill you once, Pheasant."

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

I took 15mg of oxycodone, some weed, and some fioricet to try and make my head not feel like it was being pried open by the devil himself, it didn't work.

Crunk Magnet
Feb 19, 2004
Poop Soup

Horror Queefs posted:

I'd like to remind all my fellow drug doers in this thread to be really careful mixing depressants like alcohol, benzos and opiates it's really easy to OD, or just even get hosed up and pass out while you fry in your car leaving behind an inept family.

this is a thread for good vibes, lets keep it that way. be safe dudes.

Brandon Vedas has nothing on this poo poo. now where the fukc is the #overdose IRc chanell?

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

if you are taking opiates and aren't in chronic pain you are a poo poo that makes my life about 200x more miserable since doctors take out their hatred of you on me

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmQ8VoiPcIQ

dope video for yall

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

Mullet Odor posted:

if you are taking opiates and aren't in chronic pain you are a poo poo that makes my life about 200x more miserable since doctors take out their hatred of you on me

i'm just joking, don't do hard drugs irresponsibly but do whatever you want just don't kill yourself. Also avoid really unfun dangerous highs like fentanyl

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:420: :cheers:

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
bump~~~

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Mullet Odor posted:

i don't like junkies either, hell i used to be one and had to deal with them, but do you really think they are the problem and not the hosed up "war" on drugs, societies stigma of drug use, and inaccessibility of mental health care? crap that sounds old gbs, no it's definitely the drat junkies

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

Horror Queefs posted:

i don't like junkies either, hell i used to be one and had to deal with them, but do you really think they are the problem and not the hosed up "war" on drugs, societies stigma of drug use, and inaccessibility of mental health care? crap that sounds old gbs, no it's definitely the drat junkies

oh gently caress no, its a symptom of the problem, i am just selfish and don't want to be treated like a drug addict when i have to weigh going to the ER for IV meds vs knocking myself out hardcore with benzos at home so i can sleep through the pain.

also i just smoked some weed

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Mullet Odor posted:

oh gently caress no, its a symptom of the problem, i am just selfish and don't want to be treated like a drug addict when i have to weigh going to the ER for IV meds vs knocking myself out hardcore with benzos at home so i can sleep through the pain.

I understand that man. I may be wrong but IIRC doctors are mostly like that because DEA breathes down their necks.

SD87
Jun 7, 2011
I just did some heroin

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

Horror Queefs posted:

war on drugs is definitely bad

junkies are worse though

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
if this thread ever leaves page 1 ill be very disappointed byob i mean gbs

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

SD87 posted:

I just did some heroin

keep breathing, please.

Crunk Magnet
Feb 19, 2004
Poop Soup

Mullet Odor posted:

There is nothing wrong with being addicted to drugs! Not all of them are narcotics, just the fun ones.

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
let's all try not to derail the thread too much with this kind of stuff, we all know america is a hosed up nation when it comes to drugs for everyone involved. Let's just have a good time and chill. Also sober people are welcome if they have any drug questions or just want to hang out

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

Horror Queefs posted:

I understand that man. I may be wrong but IIRC doctors are mostly like that because DEA breathes down their necks.

they are like that for all sorts of reasons, ER docs don't want to be in a situation of enabling a potential drug addict especially with a treatment that is just a short term remedy and not a long term solution. Pain management doctors that aren't just drug dealers from my experience care and understand a lot of the complexities that come with taking opiates. But who the gently caress cares? there are far more enabling lovely doctors who think 120 30mg roxi a month is quality care

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
so anyone get high and watch The Wire lately? I got the shotgun, you got the briefcase, yo

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Horror Queefs posted:

so anyone get high and watch The Wire lately? I got the shotgun, you got the briefcase, yo

yeah it reminds me that this earth is gay

also that its good to be white and in cali

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

i would really love a drug that just turned off the pain center of my brain but left me cognitively untouched. i would just smoke weed on top of that drug

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Horror Queefs posted:

let's all try not to derail the thread too much with this kind of stuff, we all know america is a hosed up nation when it comes to drugs for everyone involved. Let's just have a good time and chill. Also sober people are welcome if they have any drug questions or just want to hang out

nah man you need to zooma zooma with all the rest of the homies

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Mullet Odor posted:

they are like that for all sorts of reasons, ER docs don't want to be in a situation of enabling a potential drug addict especially with a treatment that is just a short term remedy and not a long term solution. Pain management doctors that aren't just drug dealers from my experience care and understand a lot of the complexities that come with taking opiates. But who the gently caress cares? there are far more enabling lovely doctors who think 120 30mg roxi a month is quality care
i sort of had an experience like that but with benzos. before i was really into drugs, i went to a doc for a bad anxiety disorder, it was a low income doctor since i didn't have insurance. she wrote me 2mg of klonopin a day, 6 months worth in one go, and i could only have an appointment every 6 months because the low income thing. She didn't tell me anything at all about how it was addictive or anything like that, just told me to take that and rushed me out. I never have liked benzos recreationally so i didn't abuse them, hell most days I only took 1. But 6 months later I wasn't able to get back, and had to cold turkey that. It was only a magnitude worse than withdrawing off heroin or morphine, and hosed me up for a good 6 months. I refuse to take them anymore.

anyway, sorry for the downer story, I think I'm gonna read some wheel of time here in a bit

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

guys can i say something serious again? don't think that you can be a weekend warrior with opiates or benzos, you will very likely end up like the 99.99% of people who do these drugs recreationally and become a terrible addict with no life outside the drugs. Plz be responsible with your drug use because if you fall off the wagon or decide that you don't want to be a drug addict later in life the rehabilitation system in america is poo pooi recommend taking acid to kick your habit(just a little wisdom i picked up on the road)

Afro
May 29, 2007

Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit
no but seriously my weed habit was getting mad expensive (almost 200 a month) plus im kinda fat and the munchies are killer so im on the sober train for the foreseeable future

im loving bored

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Mullet Odor posted:

guys can i say something serious again? don't think that you can be a weekend warrior with opiates or benzos, you will very likely end up like the 99.99% of people who do these drugs recreationally and become a terrible addict with no life outside the drugs. Plz be responsible with your drug use because if you fall off the wagon or decide that you don't want to be a drug addict later in life the rehabilitation system in america is poo pooi recommend taking acid to kick your habit(just a little wisdom i picked up on the road)

this dude is right

• Locked thread