Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
can I bump this now so I don't have to remember when I'm drunk as poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gibbis Fourthmeal
May 22, 2006
b u m p p a p e r

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
i drank a little too much coffee and it sucks. why are all the legal drugs so lovely?

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

Crunk Magnet posted:

Oh my God, benzodiazepines have stopped working for me and I have thousands of doses left. This is like opiates all over again. :argh:

Should I switch from taking fingertips of my ~4 grams of uncompounded Xanax, 60mg Klonopin and 60mg Lorazepam a month to Phenazepam? I had around 100mg of da Joose until it spilled all over my dresser drawer (SOBER), which may or may not have been a blessing in disguise.

That guy who was talking about the weekend warrior opiate users: You're spot on. I've known people with ~2 year opiate honeymoon periods, along with people who have gone from snorting a 30mg Roxicodone a day to doing 500mg IV in one night. It only took him 6 months to progress to that point, along with a shitload of money. Since you are a unique snowflake you might be different though, maybe you won't ruin your life.

By the way: I just filled up my gas tank and proceeded to sniff my fingers. I'll bring my computer next time and post a trip report.

don't do benzos

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
you could probably gently caress someone up quicker by mailing them an envelope full of phenazepam than if you used anthrax

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

you have to send them a scale that only measures things in grams with the phen

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Mullet Odor posted:

you have to send them a scale that only measures things in grams with the phen

bah, that's what eyeballs are for

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

these xanax bars are 2mg and are loving huge of course i can eyeball 2mg

Revener
Aug 25, 2007

by angerbeet
huffing dy7namitye will post trip results

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
i am interested in research drugs so i got some of that 4- BRO-DRAGONFLY. will post trip report

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

i will let some other hopeless dope do the research for me

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
i got about 20mg of phenazepam & i'm gonna see if i can ruin my life tonight

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

15mg of oxycodone, 15mg of valium, 2x fioricet, gently caress you cluster headache go away

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

bathroom sounds posted:

i got about 20mg of phenazepam & i'm gonna see if i can ruin my life tonight

if it's below freezing where you live dont forget to pass out outside on your porch in a wifebeater and boxer shorts

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

i think the best advice for most weather conditions and phen is to lock yourself in your car, worst case scenario you run over a ton of children best case you cook/freeze yourself

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
hey guys, had a great time last night, took 30mg of phenazepam and a few seroquel and i passed out in a running woodchipper

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
ahUguys i dsiappnly teipok 1445 grams so 3u3u3uyoyu dont hhsab ttol wortttgty

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
worryrry

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
owrry

afnfd somr t rum

Kid Gloves
Jul 31, 2013

by XyloJW
xanax is cool

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
it's a palindrome

Huge Fucker Bitch
Jan 8, 2004

gnarlyhotep posted:

it's a palindrome

blew my fuckin mind.

Tussin Grimace
Oct 23, 2007

cahsin mahney busta
I stopped smoking weed and life is worse in literally every single way

A year and a half ago I was smoking like 3 grams every day which is probably a bit excessive but I smoked one bowl the other day after not smoking for 6 weeks and I felt 1000x better physically and mentally.

I still drink but it's not as good without weed on top + the ability to get high and p. much erase hangovers. Actually every drug I've ever done the positive effects are enhanced and the negatives reduced in conjuction with weed the vast majority of the time

Also when I first started smoking weed I lost 50 pounds and since I stopped I've gained 20. People who don't smoke are like "how'd you lose weight smoking weed there's teh munchies lol" but most overeating is a stress reaction and smoking weed makes you one chill dude.

Tussin Grimace fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Dec 11, 2013

Tussin Grimace
Oct 23, 2007

cahsin mahney busta
smoking huge dabs of pure thc oil with a loving blowtorch is socially acceptable where I live lmao. feel bad for you southerners

Afro
May 29, 2007

Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit
really tho dabs are the only way to go

living in california and being able to buy that poo poo at the weed store is the best

Tussin Grimace
Oct 23, 2007

cahsin mahney busta
I live in colorado there's literally weed bars where you can pay a cover and take as many dabs as you can handle.

unfortunately if you get into legal trouble weed isn't legal anymore and it becomes a cruel, cruel motherfucking joke

Nimdok
Dec 11, 2012
smoked a bowl of some pretty nice sativa, playing Pokemon X and running around in a square of grass (screw you life havers)

slowm
Sep 5, 2013

live slow, die whenevs

Mullet Odor posted:

guys can i say something serious again? don't think that you can be a weekend warrior with opiates or benzos, you will very likely end up like the 99.99% of people who do these drugs recreationally and become a terrible addict with no life outside the drugs. Plz be responsible with your drug use because if you fall off the wagon or decide that you don't want to be a drug addict later in life the rehabilitation system in america is poo pooi recommend taking acid to kick your habit(just a little wisdom i picked up on the road)
I skimmed a Dead anthology that detailed how the family would dose people going through opiate withdrawal. Delivery system was a phone handle. I wish people still made that kind of acid.

Tussin Grimace
Oct 23, 2007

cahsin mahney busta
acid is harder to find, more expensive, and weaker than back in the day (100 mics a hit vs. 300) but get your hands on a vial or a sheet and you can trip as hard as you drat well please. rinsing out an "empty" liquid acid vial is pretty wicked

Tussin Grimace fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Dec 11, 2013

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I'm drinking beer

naem
May 29, 2011

Bump

Cool Chulainn
Sep 5, 2011

Who's up for a game of Swords & Speedballs?
On vaca, drunk tonight gonna do some robo gelcaps tomorrow, maybe some nbombs the day after :coal:

Afro
May 29, 2007

Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit
lol robotripping

i remember being 15

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Mullet Odor posted:

you are probably getting strains heavier in sativa, indica's make me super chill and happy but a really strong sativa makes me panicky. you gotta find a good dealer who actually knows a thing about weed but good luck with that
I feel like no one other than me likes indicas, but they're totally my favorite. Sativa stuff makes me overthink poo poo and just get anxious in general but most of my friends think head highs are where it's at and body is just kinda eh. I prefer body, I like melting into the couch and getting out of my head for a bit.

Tussin Grimace posted:

Also when I first started smoking weed I lost 50 pounds and since I stopped I've gained 20. People who don't smoke are like "how'd you lose weight smoking weed there's teh munchies lol" but most overeating is a stress reaction and smoking weed makes you one chill dude.
I dunno about this, I overeat when I'm stoned and am more likely to snack.

hungry_mantis
Nov 28, 2013
just some weed and nicotine.

as for the benzo stories, definitely are worthy to stay away from. ended up taking .5 mg of lorazepam every day for about 10 months. although im lucky by taking a low dosage i was still loving with something dangerous and it could have been way worse

Tussin Grimace
Oct 23, 2007

cahsin mahney busta
is nbome decent? I've heard extremely mixed reports. But it's so so so cheap I want to give a try.

on the other hand I haven't tried 2c-b yet and that is really cheap as well (not as much as nbome though) but the general consenus on 2c-b is a lot better. I've done 2c-e a few times but b seems to be the original/most highly regarded chem in the 2c series.

Cool Chulainn
Sep 5, 2011

Who's up for a game of Swords & Speedballs?
Seriously gently caress benzos, and most psychs. Really most drugs that aren't weed or dissociatives.

Tussin Grimace
Oct 23, 2007

cahsin mahney busta

ArbitraryC posted:

I dunno about this, I overeat when I'm stoned and am more likely to snack.

Yeah that is true for some people. But weed smokers are thinner on average and I am a lot more likely to mindlessly eat unhealthy bullshit as a coping mechanism for being bored/stressed. Weed takes care of that for me.

Cool Chulainn posted:

Seriously gently caress benzos, and most psychs. Really most drugs that aren't weed or dissociatives.

I need to try ketamine. It's on my list along with 2c-b, mescaline, and hippy-flipping.

xthnru
Apr 6, 2007

FUCK YOU GUYS. I'm out.
Guys am I doing this right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shala
Oct 15, 2006

i shot the pilot

Lipstick Apathy
Satan loves gbs :420:

• Locked thread