Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004
saw this thread, saw you guys say good things about The Genius. decided to give it a try. I was not expecting S1E1 to go so hard. this is amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
And just think, it'll get even better from there! You have so much great stuff ahead of you still

Anaconda Rifle
Mar 23, 2007

Yam Slacker
Some friends watched The Devil's Plan and enjoyed it, so I watched the first escape from The Great Escape with them and they were really into it too. I didn't realize how much I missed those six idiots. Glad we're getting another season.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I got rid of my Netflix when they jacked up the prices, now they make Genius Season 5?! Cruel...

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
FYI Crime Scene Returns Ep 1 has been subbed! Can find it here

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.

qbert posted:

FYI Crime Scene Returns Ep 1 has been subbed! Can find it here

Hell yes, seems like they just hit the ground running and haven't really changed the format at all. Solid choices for returning cast too.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

Teek posted:

Hell yes, seems like they just hit the ground running and haven't really changed the format at all. Solid choices for returning cast too.

I can’t recall, but didn’t the old show used to do 1 case per episode? I know the very beginning of Season 1 they split cases up over 2 eps, but I remember them quickly switching to 1 case an ep because the pacing was dragging otherwise.

I didn’t mind it for this first ep because the plane set was huge and I’m sure there was a ton of material since half the cast is new and getting used to the format, I’m just curious if this’ll be the case going forward this season.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

First season was a mix of double and single episode crimes. So yeah, might be a double here because of the set. Could just also be a change in the broadcast time slot this time around, so they can't do a 95 minute single crime, but can do a two 60 minute episode single crime.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

Crime Scene Returns Ep 2 subbed here!

Edit: First ep of Apartment 404 is also up on Amazon Prime.

qbert fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Feb 23, 2024

Anaconda Rifle
Mar 23, 2007

Yam Slacker
Crime Scene Returns episode 3 subs

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
getting called a virus for me for some reason? alas.

Anaconda Rifle
Mar 23, 2007

Yam Slacker

curiousCat posted:

getting called a virus for me for some reason? alas.

Same, so I used the magnet url.

nil.
Nov 11, 2012

And here is Crime Scene Returns Episode 4!

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

God everyone had so much fun roleplaying in these pair of episodes. Yujin fully commit to the bit.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

Eps 3 and 4 might be one of my favorite cases of the series. The revelations in Ep 4 just got increasingly darker and creepier and everyone seemed so engrossed in the mystery and their characters.

New season has been great so far. All the cast additions have been a hit.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Episode 4 was great, was leaning one way on the killer until some of those final clues. Wonder where the missing money ended up going, maybe it was an unfound clue reveal for one of the non-killers.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I need to finish up season 2 of bloody game so I can watch this new season of crime scene without feeling guilty.

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

they're putting more funding and effort into the genius uk than i expected

https://twitter.com/ITV/status/1767914056013238508

presumably it'll get a good timeslot and enough time for each episode if they're drafting david tennat as the creator, also going for a fresh aesthetic on the garnets and table...

e: yeah it's official - he might be a host role instead of bandage man. 8 episodes, 10 contestants. set looks good.

Wiggly Wayne DDS fucked around with this message at 13:34 on Mar 14, 2024

Anaconda Rifle
Mar 23, 2007

Yam Slacker
Subs for Crime Scene Returns Episode 5 are up.

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

Subs for Crime Scene Returns Episode 6 are up.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

Girls High Mystery Class S3 is premiering April 26!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KFb1Ffd7qg

Anaconda Rifle
Mar 23, 2007

Yam Slacker
Crime Scene Returns episode 7 subs are out.

Anaconda Rifle
Mar 23, 2007

Yam Slacker
Crime Scene Returns episode 8 subs are out.

Anaconda Rifle
Mar 23, 2007

Yam Slacker
Crime Scene Returns episode 9 subs are out.

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

Crime Scene Returns episode 10 subs are out, it's the finale..!

Anaconda Rifle
Mar 23, 2007

Yam Slacker

Wiggly Wayne DDS posted:

Crime Scene Returns episode 10 subs are out, it's the finale..!

That post was removed by the OP. Here's an updated one.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

Just finished the finale and this was a great season overall. Felt of the same quality as the older seasons and I really liked how the final case tried to tie together all the previous cases into one big universe/story.

Really hoping they do another season, and I'd be fine if they kept this same cast.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Same, in the finale I really enjoyed how the players really went full bore with their detective skills too. Really showed off how good they’ve become at trying to piece things together.

Anaconda Rifle
Mar 23, 2007

Yam Slacker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK2nes4x17M

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

yeah episode 0 of ghmc s3 is up (unsubbed): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBsOh4SraJA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
I gotta add Crime Scene Returns to my backlog now. I can't miss anything with Dongmin in it and I really liked past seasons.

As a fun trivia fact, I participated in an online crime scene game with SA forum members that was made to work somehow. I was the main misdirection innocent player (I seemed the most like the killer based on the info), and I managed to whiff it big by finding a lemon-scented statue during the investigation and not being able to put together that it was the murder weapon that had been cleaned. It was pretty much the biggest clue and I just totally didn't realize it. I ended up being voted as the killer and the killer got away with it.