Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Thanks again for getting through all this. I know this game was a behemoth of a LP to take on, and I'm glad it got finished.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Not the strongest, but the cutest.
Thanks Brunom and Dr. Pepper, I think I've said it a couple of time before, but I absolutely enjoyed this LP. It was great to finally see what was on Setsuko's Route and I was able to warm up to Rand as a character. I don't think saying thank you would even begin to cover the immense gratitude I have for the both of you. For what it's worth though, you guys are great and also heroes.

I hope Brunom is successful in his MX LP, and I hope that Dr.'s next project will be just as fun to read as this one.
Also thanks to the thread for teaching me more about giant robot shows and how they can be fun.

Sayonara Let's Play Super Robot Wars Z.

Corponation
Apr 21, 2007

Fantastic.
Congratulations, this was an amazing LP and it looked like a daunting task.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

:unsmith: You're all welcome.

• Locked thread