Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rubbergoose
Jul 13, 2006

it's gonna be awkward after that crazy lady made them cross curved rigid swords. and not their scimitars if you know what I mean :downsrim:

5'd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubbergoose
Jul 13, 2006

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Nah, being turned into an animal is clearly a curse in these stories, not a blessing.

speak for yourself. if you need to check in on the second shaykh's brothers, you can find them over there licking their own genitals every hour of every day.

Loving the art, op. I can almost sense the deep, evil, bass of dubstep in this one.

Rubbergoose
Jul 13, 2006

Muscle Wizard posted:

gas this stupid loving thread

Shoo. Go away.

Rubbergoose fucked around with this message at 14:40 on Jan 10, 2014

Rubbergoose
Jul 13, 2006

Hellsau posted:

This was the worst FPS I have ever played.

Agreed, the graphics were too realistic. The fat hamfists hit really close to home for me :(

Neruz posted:

If I remember correctly the plan is to just keep telling stories so the king wants to hear what happens next more than he wants to behead her. Not exactly a great plan but it does turns out to be surprisingly effective.

Spoiler that poo poo rear end in a top hat. I'm only half-joking

Rubbergoose fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Jan 10, 2014

• Locked thread