Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

You cut the Bushwhackers??????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

That was probably an ok nitro, but I'll never know since I tapped out at the second or third flippydoo

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQtUftGqoyg

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

My favorite part of this whole thing is how over Goldust is.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Voting WWF for that museum segment.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Arn Anderson is the best thing going in wrestling.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Fingers crossed that the mystery man is Glacier, because Glacier-style Road Warrior gear is the most badass thing I can think of. ICE SPIKES.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I'm gonna sound like an rear end in a top hat here, but I think WCW did a better job of making theirs a wrestling angle and neither story was actually very good. The ending of the Time Travel angle was terrible (The devil's contract? Really?), but the HBK story just meandered and didn't have a clear through line or in-ring climax (he beats the undertaker, but it wasn't really a defeat for the undertaker, who immediately gets up and tries to set up some other storyline).

I get that each writing team was tasked to come up with something outlandish, and they both definitely did, but both fell flat for me.

edit: basically everything WCW does is still really overwritten, but I've come to accept that it's just how they are over there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Not knowing where anything is going is the best part of these LP threads.

• Locked thread