Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NuckmasterJ
Aug 9, 2008
Grimey Drawer
First OP, please be gentle!

quote:

Rust is a survival game created by Facepunch Studios. Inspired by games like DayZ, Minecraft and Stalker – Rust aims to create a hostile environment in which emergent gameplay can flourish.

The aim of the game is to survive. To do this the player should gather resources. Hitting a tree with a rock will give you wood, hitting a rock with a rock will give you rock and ore. You can then craft a hatchet from the wood and rock, allowing you to gather faster. You can go out and hunt a variety of wildlife such as boars, chickens, rabbits, bears, wolves and deer. Once you have killed an animal you can butcher it to gather its meat and skin. You can craft a fire using wood and cook the meat inside the fire. Then you can eat.

You face two major dangers in game.

Rust is a multiplayer game, so there will be other players trying to survive in the same way that you are. Unfortunately for you they can find you, kill you and take your stuff. Fortunately for you – you can kill them and take their stuff. Or maybe you can make friends and help each other survive. Rust’s world is harsh – so you might need to make friends to survive.

The environment is not kind. Bears and wolves will chase and kill you. Falling from a height will kill you. Being exposed to radiation for an extended period will kill you. Starving will kill you. Being cold will kill you.

Rust started out as a DayZ clone. We liked the idea of DayZ but we got very frustrated when trying to play it. It was decided that we could make a rough estimation of it in less than a month. Four months later we got there.

It became very clear that one thing DayZ had that we didn’t was a huge populated world. We could not justify spending the time to create towns and cities full of enter-able buildings full of furniture and lootable goodies. We decided that the world should be empty – and the user should build those buildings. Joining a different server would be like entering a different world – because it will have evolved completely differently.

After adding this feature we released an early alpha version. This ended up being a million times more popular than we expected and left us satisfied that we had chosen the right direction.

Around this time we came to the conclusion that we were sick of zombies, and after taking a look at the game decided that we didn’t even need them. There are already enough ways to die. So we removed them.

Its in Alpha, for sale on steam for 19.99$ USD. That might seem expensive but one of the minds behind Rust is Garry of Garry's mod fame, so its already pretty drat awesome. Goons will love this game since you can harvest pubbie tears like crazy! A pack of naked people yelling "friendly don't shoot" can take down some random guy in a forest pretty quick. Or a pack of goons with Kevlar, M4's and explosives can blow up someones house and dance on their corpse.

Before starting up the game you should quickly read the wiki guides. It can be confusing to start new, especially at night when it is so dark you cant see your hands.

UPDATED There is no in game map or compass at the moment, so for now use this Map!. This map is much better then the old one and helps people with actually names of areas. Its not perfect, many stupid names but its better then every town being called Radtown.

Want to keep up on the developement of Rust? See the dev's every moves? Check out these crazy shenanigans. I've never seen this level of transparency from a developer before.

Also if someone runs up to you with their dong hanging out, fear not! Everyone starts out 100% naked, which is why cold can kill you!

Some tips:
  • The second you start the game turn off the grass by pressing F1 (Console) and type Grass.on False
  • Tab is to open your inventory and crafting menu.
  • Wood and Stone come from piles on the ground, which reminds me of WoW's resource nodes. Hit them with your rock in your hands.
  • Once you have 5 Stone and some Wood make a stone hatchet.
  • You need food right away or you will die! Find a kill a pig and harvest your chicken breasts. Blame the radiation for that.
  • Find some place out of the way behind some rocks and build a Wooden Shed then build and put a fire inside it. To cook your chicken press and hold E on the fire and open it, place chicken inside and wait.
  • Keep your fire off at night unless you really need to cook food. Your shack is.. a shack. Light escape from it and is visible far away. Also; Doors do not show at a distance so that makes it really bright!
  • Find a kill more pigs to create a bow, then make some arrows. Two arrows take down a deer and wolf, four takes down a bear. Don't shoot a bear with your bow you crazy goon! Animals give you cloth (radiation crazyness again) to make cloth armour with. Craft away or your johnson will freeze off because your buck naked.
  • Treat everyone as hostile. You can have some naked guy run up to you saying friendly only to pull out a shotgun and blast you instantly just for giggles. Happens all the time. Hostile. Everyone.
  • Do not log off in your shack. When you log off your body drops to the ground "unconscious". When someone raids your shack they will kill you. Find a hiding spot on a cliff some where to log off.
  • In game voice chat only works in short distances, and everyone in that area can hear it.
  • You currently cannot set permission on doors, so if you build a super awesome shag shack your friends can't come in when your not there to open the door.
  • The map size is currently 18x18km but right now its limited around a figure 8 area of road. Everywhere else is highly radioactive. With 50 to 150 people all in the same small area its mayhem by yourself so bring a friend!
  • There is building decay in the game. If you've not been in your shack for 8 hours it will disappear including contents. A house on a foundation is a few days. You need to log in and be in the shack to reset the decay.
  • When a server says Sleepers, it means when you log off your body goes to sleep on the ground. If you log off in your home, someone will blow open the door and murder you in your sleep. Find a hiding spot some where no one would go to log off. Or play on a No Sleep server to not worry about loosing everything you've collected!
  • Some area's of the map have virtually no resources. The game does not have a random generator yet for resource locations. If you have nothing near you, pack your bags and start moving. Stick to the rocks to avoid getting randomly shot.
  • To use a furnace, do the same as the cooking fire. Hold E to open, place wood, ore and sulfer in then turn it on. It always requires wood, it just doesn't have the fancy setup that the cooking fire has to let you know.
  • When crafting you can use shift for stacks of 10, and ctrl for stacks of 100. Crafting gunpowder and ammo just got much easier!

My quick tip guide should help you with the basics. Most other stuff can come from the wiki guide or people in the server. Any questions or if you want specifics added to the Op let me know!

The dev's are putting a ton of work into the game as I'm sure the steam sales have given them a ton of resources to work with. Some things coming in the near future patches:
  • Combo Lock for door permision
  • Many more weapon mods
  • Bow and Arrow improvements
  • House Ownership so you can move/destroy objects
  • Item Durability + Repair
  • Melee improvements
  • Collision pushback for NPC's and Players
  • Sun Rise/Setting causing crazy red skies
  • Chat name length problems
  • Chat message length problems
  • Player Cliping
  • Patrol Helicopter
  • Patrol Helicopter's rocket pods
  • Remove Zombies (They've already said Zombies are not staying in because once you have a weapon, they are fodder. People are much more dangerous)
  • Weapon reskins to look less bought from WalMart and more, I just crafted this out of low grade steel!
  • Updated Map - The Island is a changing!

Want to play with other goons? Google Doc of Goons!

Goon Servers are up!.
The Goonion [PVP No Sleep] 74.91.123.48:28060
Rust West Coast - PVP & Sleepers net.connect 23.89.209.122:28045
Survivor Australia PvP + Sleeper net.connect 119.252.190.155:28045
Brosefville US East [PVP/Sleepers] net.connect 64.120.52.210:28045
Air Supply (PVP/Sleepers) net.connect 64.120.63.90:28125
USW] Lost Shard [PvP/Sleeper] - net.connect 216.244.83.90:28065
MASSIVE POUNDING THRUSTS [PVP Sleep] net.connect rust.atbguild.net:28150
New Detroit - net.connect ustx190.playrust.eu:28010 (mumble dubnium.typefrag.com 4460)
Donglers Inc. [UK-EU/PVP/No Sleep/Oxide/Door Sharing] net.connect 88.150.159.140:29015
Another Goon Server net.connect 204.145.65.19:28025

ScienceAndMusic has donated his mumble for anyone playing Rust!

vx38.commandchannel.com
Port: 31463

NuckmasterJ fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Jan 29, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
So this is basically a player made (semi)persistent world sort of thing? Even though I didn't like DayZ, I kind of wanted to and i'm hoping this "flavor" of it will do it. DayZ was particularly frustrating for me since all my work could be wiped out instantly by a hilltop sniper. It seems like the rules are more or less the same, but I guess the concept of societies and villages can mean you'll at least get a running start after death?

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Rust is like if Haven and Hearth had a bastard lovechild with DayZ and gave it up to Garry for adoption.

It's based on the Unity engine rather than Source, but still has some very Garry-esque UI conventions (last time I played the UI was a confusing piece of poo poo)

You start out literally naked with nothing but a rock and some other random poo poo (a couple bandages and a torch last time I played but it may have changed), and you whack trees, special rocks, and woodpiles to gather basic resources, which you then craft together for better equipment and tools and build houses with and such.

When you're sufficiently equipped, or feeling sufficiently daring, you can go raid irradiated towns full of zombies for their loot, which you'll need for the more high-tech crafting stuff.

The first ingame day or two your primary concern is finding food, since you don't start with any, and coldness makes you burn food faster, and it's pretty drat cold when you're naked. Also you only have a rock, so it's not easy to kill things when you do find them, and anything that fights back will either kill you, or injure you so badly that the resources you get won't be worth the added drain of trying to heal up.

It's okay I guess. It has a lot of the DayZ problems of being randomly killed over and over again by total assholes while you're struggling to kill a pig with a rock, or finally scraping together a mediocre set of gear only to have your shack raided and you start over from nothing but once you progress to the godtier gear there's nothing to do but roll around killing poo poo and blowing up everyone else's hard work.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

NuckmasterJ posted:

Some tips:
  1. Keep your fire off at night unless you really need to cook food. Your shack is.. a shack. Light escape from it and is visible far away. Also; Doors do not show at a distance so that makes it really bright!
  2. Do not log off in your shack. When you log off your body drops to the ground "unconscious". When someone raids your shack they will kill you. Find a hiding spot on a cliff some where to log off.
  3. There is building decay in the game. If you've not been in your shack for 8 hours it will disappear including contents. A house on a foundation is a few days. You need to log in and be in the shack to reset the decay.

Wow that sounds really terrible. Like, what the hell is the point of the shack then?

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Play on a no sleepers server. The whole your-body-stays-when-you-log is the most retarded poo poo ever.

The decay I can sort of see both sides to. On the one hand servers choked with abandoned poo poo would be bad. On the other, it's loving stupid to expect someone to make a full time job out of repairing their videogame shanty.

Orv
May 4, 2011
This game is so many interesting ideas wrapped up in poor execution. Granted it's alpha/beta/whatever he's officially calling it now (I think alpha) but who knows what he's willing to change. Murderin' fools is always fun though.

Temin
Sep 1, 2001
I am an ass licking donkey didling pele fucking buttertroll sympathizing cockmongering narc
The game is in early alpha and very rough, but is still heaps of fun, especially if you can get a good group together.

Oxyclean posted:

Wow that sounds really terrible. Like, what the hell is the point of the shack then?

Logging off anywhere outside of a house with a metal door means you'll probably be losing your stuff. A shack only offers some temporary security until you can build up to that point.

hailthefish posted:

Play on a no sleepers server. The whole your-body-stays-when-you-log is the most retarded poo poo ever.

The decay I can sort of see both sides to. On the one hand servers choked with abandoned poo poo would be bad. On the other, it's loving stupid to expect someone to make a full time job out of repairing their videogame shanty.

I played quite a bit before the sleepers update and personally I find it to be an improvement. It's annoying to lose everything when someone raids your house sure, but at least if you go to get back at the guy later you won't blow all your charges only to find out he logged with all his good poo poo in his inventory.

Repairing, at least with a house, isn't a big deal normally. It only takes a little wood and a few seconds to keep a four room house up. The only bad part is if there is any server downtime it seems to accelerate the decay process somehow and you can come back to find half your walls gone.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
:nws: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=203693253 :nws:
This is exactly what I expect from a sandbox game where you start without clothes.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

Orv posted:

This game is so many interesting ideas wrapped up in poor execution. Granted it's alpha/beta/whatever he's officially calling it now (I think alpha) but who knows what he's willing to change. Murderin' fools is always fun though.

The only thing I know about it is from that video by NormalDifficulty (The guy with all the DayZ Psychopath videos.). It's utterly :psyduck: and hilarious. Looks like it'd be utter poo poo to play though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEpMXbqSSdA

NWS for nudity, since apparently the game prefers to actually have you be naked when you take off your clothes.

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I

Archonex posted:

The only thing I know about it is from that video by NormalDifficulty (The guy with all the DayZ Psychopath videos.). It's utterly :psyduck: and hilarious. Looks like it'd be utter poo poo to play though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEpMXbqSSdA

NWS for nudity, since apparently the game prefers to actually have you be naked when you take off your clothes.

Cool, another Youtube Gamer Video that devolves into rape jokes before the five minute mark.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

Anonymous Robot posted:

Cool, another Youtube Gamer Video that devolves into rape jokes before the five minute mark.

Well when you're playing a game, you peak through the wooden planks of a shed, and there's literally a dick right there staring back at you, i'm pretty sure you're allowed to pull a :stare: face and make rape jokes about the game as he did.

I'm not even sure what the thought process was behind adding total nudity into a Minecraft style game. It's bizarre, and people are pretty justified for making fun of it.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Dec 15, 2013

NuckmasterJ
Aug 9, 2008
Grimey Drawer

Oxyclean posted:

Well as of now your shack is pretty much your crafting hub, and a place to stop when its pitch black outside. If you built a wooden shack in the woods you probably would have a few gaps between the boards!

Aye a no sleeper server would be a better choice. Maybe one day a goon savior will start one. (Probably me by tomorrow)

Metal doors will last longer and require Explosives to blow open, so putting down multiple building foundations and making steel doors between room will discourage people from stealing your loots.

*Edit* Some what discourage.. Last night i thought it would be safe to log off with 4 metal doors between me and bandits and woke up naked in a field. Yea that didn't quite work.

NuckmasterJ fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Dec 15, 2013

Noun Verber
Oct 12, 2006

Cool party, guys.

Archonex posted:

Well when you're playing a game, you peak through the wooden planks of a shed, and there's literally a dick right there staring back at you, i'm pretty sure you're allowed to pull a :stare: face and make rape jokes about the game as he did.

I'm not even sure what the thought process was behind adding total nudity into a Minecraft style game. It's bizarre, and people are pretty justified for making fun of it.

I'm pretty sure he meant the part where he chased a naked woman with a rock screaming "get back here you bitch".

http://youtu.be/aEpMXbqSSdA?t=2m35s

Absorbs Smaller Goons
Mar 16, 2006
We should organise some sort of goon effort or something, this game looks fun but gently caress running around alone and getting shanked by penises everywhere. I'd rather make it a gangbang.

E: oh yeah goon server sounds good.

NuckmasterJ
Aug 9, 2008
Grimey Drawer

Absorbs Smaller Goons posted:

We should organise some sort of goon effort or something, this game looks fun but gently caress running around alone and getting shanked by penises everywhere. I'd rather make it a gangbang.

E: oh yeah goon server sounds good.

Working on it, start up time for a new server is a little slow. It seems theres a big rush for rust servers.

Frankie has done a good video on Youtube. He has not played Rust in a few updates so he has to relearn how to use a furnace and stuff. Always fun!

NuckmasterJ fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Dec 15, 2013

Absorbs Smaller Goons
Mar 16, 2006
Yeah no problem, I'm downloading the game right now on steam, what are your user names so I can add you as friends and we can totally not make out or something.

NuckmasterJ
Aug 9, 2008
Grimey Drawer

Absorbs Smaller Goons posted:

Yeah no problem, I'm downloading the game right now on steam, what are your user names so I can add you as friends and we can totally not make out or something.

In game name is your steam name, so mines still NuckmasterJ. I should have a server up... Eventually. Hopefully by tomorrow.

Gooch181
Jan 1, 2008

The Gooch
I'm glad someone made a thread for this; I've been having a ton of fun with this game over the past two days. Looking forward to a good server! Since all the matchmaking is done through steam we could probably use a steam group.

It's a lot funner playing on the smaller servers, people seem to be more friendly and less prone to just shoot everything they see.

swebonny
Aug 24, 2010
I played the game a bit when it just got released for testing. Definitely interesting. Was loads of funny shaped wooden shacks all over the landscape. Unfortunately I missed the penis spectacle, and as of a few days actually the dev added a default penis censor.

I'm modding the dev's forum, so if you have questions I may be able to answer.

NuckmasterJ
Aug 9, 2008
Grimey Drawer

swebonny posted:

I played the game a bit when it just got released for testing. Definitely interesting. Was loads of funny shaped wooden shacks all over the landscape. Unfortunately I missed the penis spectacle, and as of a few days actually the dev added a default penis censor.

I'm modding the dev's forum, so if you have questions I may be able to answer.

You can turn the default penis censor off the same way as grass. censor.nudity false :)

Diet Lime
Aug 11, 2013

by toby
SO can you play as women or is this game 50-150 naked men bumping dongs in the woods?

NuckmasterJ
Aug 9, 2008
Grimey Drawer

Diet Lime posted:

SO can you play as women or is this game 50-150 naked men bumping dongs in the woods?

No women yet. All dongs. Dongs dong dongs.

On the plus side, I've just learned that there will be a UH-1 Venom patroling around the skies shooting dongs at people in the very near future... Very interesting stuff! lol

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Diet Lime posted:

On the one hand it would be kinda dumb for every single player to be stuck being male, but on the other hand I really don't want to see what happens when internet videogame assholes encounter anatomically correct female player models.

Or, you know, a female voice in either player model, if there's an eventual choice. I just can't imagine it going well at all.

Bruc
May 30, 2006
I might pick this up later this week but the fact that you can be killed while offline is a bit of a turnoff for me. I get that they do it to prevent people from just logging out of danger, but why not make it like a 30-60 minute timer where your sleeping body disappears from the game after that point?. Having to find a spot safe enough to last an hour would be potentially interesting and fun, but making it last 'til you next log in makes it sound like you are probably going to come back dead no matter where you log out.

The Geoff
Oct 11, 2009
I've never been killed once while offline, it's easy to find a hiding spot where the chances of being found are absolutely tiny. But even if you are killed, or the server resets or whatever, I find most of the fun in the game is slowly building up gear and upgrading to better weapons and bases anyway.

I'd almost recommend you play alone and without the wiki open the first time - it's a lot of fun going from a naked dude running around with a rock to a proficient hunter stalking prey with a bow and arrows, and it's hugely satisfying when you build your first primitive gun (likely a roughly made single shot hand cannon but it still feels amazing). I doubt you'd get that experience playing with an organized group of experienced players, you'd probably blast through the basics then find yourself running around with an M16 and set of kevlar armour with nothing to do but shoot naked newbies who are still trying to figure out how to gather rocks.

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

You're a fucking cocksucker, Jonathan
So, is there any persistence to your character and possessions at all between deaths?

I love the idea of the game, but I don't know if I can stand starting from scratch every time I get ambushed. Even the ability to store my best gear so I have something to come back to after death would be enough, but starting all over would kill any motivation I have to invest significant time into the game.

Jack the Lad
Jan 20, 2009

Feed the Pubs

From those of you who've played, what's the verdict, overall? Worth the price of admission at this point, or wait for more development?

Ahdinko
Oct 27, 2007

WHAT A LOVELY DAY
The concept of this sounds really good (except the you can be killed when logged off thing, thats stupid), I might have to hit up Captain Invictus and get myself and a couple of buddies an early Christmas present

Gooch181
Jan 1, 2008

The Gooch

Mr Scumbag posted:

So, is there any persistence to your character and possessions at all between deaths?

I love the idea of the game, but I don't know if I can stand starting from scratch every time I get ambushed. Even the ability to store my best gear so I have something to come back to after death would be enough, but starting all over would kill any motivation I have to invest significant time into the game.

When you die you get an option to respawn at your camp, which is wherever you last dropped a sleeping bag. This can be in the house you built, which will probably be full of containers with all of your hard-earned goodies. Here is an old screenshot of my storage shed/hillbilly shack: (Click for big, notice my sleeping bag that acts as a respawn point on my crates of supplies.)

As for being killed while you are asleep: 1) It hasn't happened to me yet and 2) It is a server-side option; some servers do not use this feature.

quote:

From those of you who've played, what's the verdict, overall? Worth the price of admission at this point, or wait for more development?

I have only been playing for two days and I feel like it's worth it. It's pretty drat fun even with pubbies depending on which server you are on, it'll be even better when some goons get in on things together.

Here are a few more screenshots:

Smelting sulfur and metal ore into usable form in my furnace.

Smelting ore creates charcoal, sulfur for making gunpowder, and metal scraps which are used for many things.

The sunrise from my cabin.

One of the towns that can be looted. Buildings hold radiation and can be hotspots for bumping into other players.

I've added some more boxes and stuff to my house to stuff full of wood/cloth/bullets/etc.

Gooch181 fucked around with this message at 13:51 on Dec 16, 2013

Orv
May 4, 2011
I'm not sure I'd call it worth its current price, but I'm also not sure what else they'll end up adding that will justify it. It's definitely fun if you enjoyed the PvP aspect of something like DayZ, but other than that.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

Orv posted:

I'm not sure I'd call it worth its current price, but I'm also not sure what else they'll end up adding that will justify it. It's definitely fun if you enjoyed the PvP aspect of something like DayZ, but other than that.

It's basically Minecraft with a PVP focus. The introduction for the game even states that, albeit in a way that skips around saying it. Dungeons are towns, the enemies are still zombies (But with less enemy types.), and the graphics are prettier but with more dongs as compensation.

Their whole "it's a persistent world!" thing isn't that revolutionary either. Minecraft has been doing that for a long time too.

As batshit crazy as the concept currently appears there really doesn't appear to be much that differentiates it yet. It doesn't appear to be bringing much to the table too if I was to go off the OP. Especially compared to games like that Minecraft-esque zombie apocalypse sim whose name I forget at the moment, or 3079, which is basically part roguelike, part Diablo, part Minecraft.

Edit: Apparently they're removing the zombies as well. So it's not even taking elements from DayZ too? It's not often I say this about a game, but between nudity being added as a feature and the fairly lackluster set of features i'm not sure what the point of the game even is from a developmental standpoint.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Dec 16, 2013

Waldorf Sixpence
Sep 6, 2004

Often harder on Player 2
How does this compare to Wurm Online? It has some striking similarities, in a good way.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Waldorf Sixpence posted:

How does this compare to Wurm Online? It has some striking similarities, in a good way.

Only in the structure construction mechanics. It's better in that aspect than Wurm because a house doesn't take twelve hours to make.

NuckmasterJ
Aug 9, 2008
Grimey Drawer

Ahdinko posted:

The concept of this sounds really good (except the you can be killed when logged off thing, thats stupid), I might have to hit up Captain Invictus and get myself and a couple of buddies an early Christmas present

The goon server has Sleep turned off, so you cant be killed in your sleep! WOOOOO! The down side is if you make an epic awesome house and log off inside and someone raids it, they can replace the doors so your stuck inside and have to suicide. Just thought about that one!

Gooch181
Jan 1, 2008

The Gooch
For some reason the goon server didn't show up in the browser for me; however, I was able to connect via console with the command "net.connect 108.61.141.10:28025".

Dr. Video Games 0155
Aug 24, 2004

If in doubt, throw more men at it!
Yeh server works just fine with that command, wonder why it's not listed.

NuckmasterJ
Aug 9, 2008
Grimey Drawer
I think its because I've turned off Sleep. The server has been moved to the Modded list. I'll update the OP.

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

e: whoops

rap music fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Dec 16, 2013

Absorbs Smaller Goons
Mar 16, 2006
Come goon it up with us! 100% dongs and death by stoning and/or irradiation!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gooch181
Jan 1, 2008

The Gooch
I'll be on tomorrow for sure; I logged in this morning and made a shelter next to the radtown with a big smokestack in it.

• Locked thread