Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Zulu Because its the biggest gently caress you to the UK thats available.

Note that loving over the UK is the main objective of this game regardless of what everyone says.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Decided to try a bavaria game to go along with this on.

Prussia formed the north german union in 7 years fuuuu

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah, the economics system has the potential to make warfare so much more interesting. The ability to cut off a country from basic goods causing massive uprisings and supply shortfalls for their army would be awesome, except the market system makes it so that you can have literally all of great britain blockaded and everyone will continue on like its nothing.

Also, have forts actually be a pain to take.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

C3 The Illitrate savages we have incorporated would do better governing themselves. This leaves the states large enough to make "convincing" them to build certain factories to indirectly boost our economy attractive, while at the same time leaving them small enough to prevent them from threatening us. As well as avoiding that whole "ethnic strife" thing.

Healthcare is the least our citizens deserve after heroically rising up against the north german menace! Except the reactionaries gently caress those guys.

It also warms my heart to see the UK get repeatedly invaded.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

I am okay with that so long as said for knowledge fucks over the UK somehow.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Ah yes. I too remember when India was the breadbasket of the world :psyduck:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

A and C. Any further wars would be disastrous, as would letting our industrial heartland become the nexus of Crisis after Crisis. Its only a matter of time until a power thats actually dangerous takes interest.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

If you could get rid of the gameplay changes NNM added and keep the ability to balkanize france it would the perfect mod for Victoria 2

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

E because there is no option to gently caress over the UK and frace is closer to the UK than the other options.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Probably because in this case they dont have to leave the western hemisphere. They're getting Alaska the Fun way!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Luhood posted:

Nonetheless, this was one heck of a ride. One heck of a ride that makes me not want to touch this seeming clusterfuck of a game with a 10-foot pole, but still. I see it, I want to love it, but when you look at all the terrible things it does... I dunno.

To be fair, this game had a lot of weird poo poo happen i comparison to most games of Vicky 2.

• Locked thread