Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Johore. Asia is for some reason way under-represented in games and could do with some love and this applies doubly to SE-Asia.

Die Bayere könn seine hösle bronsa for all I care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

BrooklynBruiser posted:

I probably don't represent the mainstream, but I prefer longer updates.
So long as it has got a decent number of posts between them, ain't that big a problem, I reckon.

RabidWeasel posted:

I missed the vote but curse the goonmind for choosing Bavaria over Colombia, Najd or Zulu :argh:
Di seid alle mistliche Bayer löle. :colbert:

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
B 1

Also, is the flavour in the game supposed to reek of conceit to fit in with the period or what?

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
C, and I loved the idea of you aping Nietzche then decrying the ape.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Johore is probs the most exotic of the bunch, even though I doubt they got a lot of events. :v:

Though Afghanistan is also tempting, if only for the idea of it invading the US or UK later...

• Locked thread