Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samswing
Jan 8, 2009

:dukedog:

Cannot Find Server posted:

The Enderman farm in Brothusela's server is done. You can now go from level 0 to level 30 in less than 5 minutes, and there's a chest full of diamond items free for the taking, so now you can get whatever enchantment on whatever item you want at any time now.

I feel like I won Minecraft.

You may as well have. I'll throw some pictures up later on but.. :stare:

it's really, really goddamned cool!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samswing
Jan 8, 2009

I'am actually interested in trying this out, never done pvp or the whole hiding fortress thing before. Gonna have to set traps and everything so this is a whole new game basically.

So what are you doing about tnt and fire spread. This is a important question.....

Samswing
Jan 8, 2009

Update is coming out tomorrow!

:allears:

Samswing
Jan 8, 2009

Eh, I'll take not restarting my console every fifteen minutes over a nicer stone texture.

Had a lot of fun last night getting started on the new world. I do feel bad about effectively leaving that village as a superfund site though, new creeper damage is a hell of a thing.....

Samswing
Jan 8, 2009

Good to see you on last night skater, Minecraft is always better with more people to stumble around in the dark with.

Also Cube got the end portal activated at some point so if anyone is interested there may be some dragon slaying going down soon if you want in.

Samswing
Jan 8, 2009

An archipelago map would be a lot of fun, plus it makes my stupid farm idea actually worth something.

And remember chuckroast can always create the next Hagia Sophia, or Palace of the Soviets, or Todai-Ji out of sheer will of force so I wouldn't be terribly concerned with existing work. Plus its xbox, the saves files (hopefully) still exist so nothing is ever really gone forever.

The real question is the upcoming End project. Because that is a absolute bitch in terms of starting over again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samswing
Jan 8, 2009

New update is pretty drat cool. Haven't had a ton of time to tool around in it yet but I think I have to start a new world. Horses don't seem to be wanting to spawn on my existing seed and I need a stable of donkeys.

Plus with the Redstone update I can finally achieve my Five Year Plan for the villagers of my world!!!

• Locked thread