Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

The Get-Well Gamers Foundation: Touching Kids Everywhere!
I love the Art fan-whatever, if for no other reason than I always hated starting a sequel and everyone was like "Sure you saved the world before, but what have you done for us lately?"

t:mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

4. Aarth-Tsss
-2. Adel

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

Oh. Well, I'm kind of ambivalent about who else gets in- so I'll just leave my vote for Adel to :frogout:

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

So close! :neckbeard:

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

Boy am I bad at GIS it seems. I couldn't find any drunk-looking felinoids for Kai-Lyss, or any pale-looking/cave-dwelling armored warriors of Chester. I did find what might be acceptable magically-inclined lizards for Aarth-Tss, though:

Or:

But Geezum, looking for anything "____ woman" is just begging for an avalanche of :gonk: images.

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

That's the stuff I kept finding instead of the stuff I wanted to find. Liiiittle too anime.

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

Woo! Great start to a much-beloved LP.

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

Let's Do Some Catricide.

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

So who gets to be second :black101: behind art?

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

Funny enough, I did some nominal googling and can find plenty of descriptions of Quickfire's effects, but no real visual media of it. I'm looking forward to seeing it, hopefully in a non-canon way.

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

Woo! Kind of bummed you had to cheat already, but for the sake of a fun, flowing story it's no big deal. Great to see a new update! :)

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

Art's stubborn. She' find Motrax or lead her party to oblivion in pursuit.

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

Still need more votes?

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

Whichever reads better. If the characters need more development before the event, hold off. If triggering it will lead to the good character development, go for it.

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

Interesting. Lots of stuff to see and do from here, it seems.

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

Having worked with seniors before, I can say I'd prefer a nice lunatic than a sane jerk.

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

So can you break the altars afterwards, or does sanctifying it essentially "break" them?

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

Woohoo!

Did you have art do anything mechanically when she was giving the dead sliths their RIPs, or was that just swapping a rock pile icon for the corpse one?

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

All I can think of with that screen full of imperials is the loot/exp that must be in just that one screen. Good gravy.

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

Woohoo! Go US! :v:

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

This is it. This is the segment I got to after downloading the exile II demo on AOL way, way, WAY back in the day. I remember nearly starving to death and not being able to rest because no one knew "Remove disease" because I was a complete goober who had no idea what I was doing. The memories of those drat waterfalls, the starving... Wow. Nostalgia sucker-punch right there.

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

wiegieman posted:

H is the 8th letter of the alphabet.

...Dammit! So obvious in retrospect. I was counting curves vs. angles, formulas for doubled or sequential letters... :argh:

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

Wait, so Art was part of that expedition? I'm having trouble following... :sweatdrop:

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

Your LP is utterly delightful, berrjyon. Thanks for all the effort you put into it. :)

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

Man, it's pretty much impossible to get "Dead Man Walking" conditions anymore, isn't it? I can't think of a game that's had one in years.

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

I don't think Morrowind counts for Dead Man Walking, because you know as soon as it happens that you've boned the main quest. It's not like, say, King's Quest, where just deciding to walk over a bridge one too many ties means the game is completely unwinnable without anything ever indicating so. Ignorance of the specific screw-up you did is a key component of a Dead Man Walking scenario, at least as far as I figure.

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

Must Love Dogs posted:

Kai-Lyss, Dmurr, and Marianna in that order. Try to bring them up to parity as much as possible.

Yup. I always prefer having no weak links than making any one super-uber.

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

Woohoo, it's back!

Is that some sort of secret place, with the "HI" in the map? Looks like something an author would put in as an easter egg.

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

You said there's three win conditions to Exile II, like in the first one? Do you have to do all three or could any one of them lead to "you win"?

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

What's this about an "Angel Encounter"?

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

Shadramelk posted:

drat, I've got it. It really is easier to see in screenshot

13, as the position of the word "Me" in the question

Yeah, after puzzling over number of strokes, angles, points, and alphanumerics for like an hour last time, after seeing the screenshot it was about .85 seconds to figure it out. :sweatdrop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GetWellGamers
Apr 11, 2006

Whoo, it's finished! :woop:

Thanks for another great story, Berryjon. Now to go catch up with the Star Citizen thread... :gonk:

• Locked thread