Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

Doesn't the Icarus mission unleash the pandemic?

In the old version, or the new one?

I think the Icarus missions and whatever happened in Gen-Sys labs was unrelated.

In the old one, I remember some sort of virus/sickness appeared, killing all domestic pets like cats and dogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Zzulu posted:

I thought the first movie was totally saved by the CGI monkey

Every human character was worthless but Ceasar was straight up captivating

I hope the new one keeps on focusing more in the apes than in the humans, that's something I liked so much from the first.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

:swoon: That new trailer was amazing! Forget Godzilla, I'm really looking to see this one.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

:smith: I won't be able to see Dawn until next week's Friday. I thought it would have an early international release,but it seems it's a no. I'll cry in my corner and avoid spoilers. But thanks a lot for keeping my hopes high in that I will enjoy it.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Wildeyes posted:

I didn't read the first few pages, but has nobody considered the possibility that the filmmakers didn't include any prominent female apes, because they figured the viewing audience wasn't ready for ape boobs?

I haven't seen Dawn, but I do remember the ape boobs in Rise. :shrug:

Aaaand now I sound like a creep, thank you Wildeyes.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

penismightier posted:

Rocket as depicted in Rise was Nebuchadnezzar as gently caress:

Please tell me there's a gif of this scene. I love the way he pulls his hand away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

It finally made it to my country.

Best loving summer movie,hands down. It looks pretty good in 3D, Ceaser is awesome,Koba is awesome,Blue Eyes is awesome. :D I'm going to watch it again this next weekend,definitely.

I haven't read the whole thread,because I was avoiding spoilers but did someone already mention that the apes' screams sounded more human than in Rise?

• Locked thread