Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Esroc posted:

I didn't get that impression at all. Just that he's realizing he can't half-rear end things anymore.

I really hope this is the direction they are going and they won't just have him give up on college and move back home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Johnny Longtorso posted:

I'm glad that they're giving Carl more to do than just being the psychotic kid

You say this now but he's going to end up killing some hobo and showing up at the transplant clinic with the guy's liver in a plastic shopping bag.

Also, Debbie, please make better decisions. I'm worried about you. :smith:

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

xcore posted:

I can't recall the end of last season. Did Lip go to an elite MIT style college or is he just at Generic State College? I assume it's the latter if there are four people from his neighbourhood that attend.

Generic State College. I think it was called Chicago Polytech or something like that.

smg77 fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Jan 21, 2014

smg77
Apr 27, 2007
I think the root of Lip's problems is that he can't sleep because his horrible roommate is constantly having sex in their room.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Guy A. Person posted:

Even so, her scene with Fiona this past episode helped a lot to re-humanize her, hopefully there is more stuff like that in the coming weeks.

I really loved that scene at the end with her crying and Fiona comforting her. I'm also very relieved that she didn't get molested by the pizza delivery guy.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

merk posted:

Someone asked earlier:

I can't think of anything stronger to charge her under the ILCS. That said, I'm not a prosecutor. I also don't think they'd get her on cocaine possession since we didn't see police seizing anything or even going into the house.

The (possible) jail time isn't going to be as big a deal as getting CPS involved again. After the court battle last year they aren't exactly flying under the radar anymore.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

teagone posted:

[edit] Didn't realize Jeffrey Dean Morgan was cast in this show. I can see him being the solid foundation that Fiona needs in her life. He's so manly and badass, and his character seems to be a stable one from what little we saw of him. Bet Jimmy's gonna gently caress up that potential relationship somehow though.

JDM would be an amazing love interest for Fiona and I was crushed when Jimmy/Steve showed up at the end. At least Fiona ended up in a decent place at the end of this season and I'm also relieved that Debbie didn't have sex with the weird pizza delivery guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

homo punching bag posted:

What was that song that played at the end of the episode? The music combined with the shots of Frank/Carl made it seem pretty clear he was being set up for the same life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgpvh5CWtz4

• Locked thread