Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Titan posted:

The highlight for me this season so far was Kevin running around telling everyone he has a magic cock.

This is the only time I've laughed at this season so far, i'm about half way through the third episode now.

Did this show used to be more focused on comedy or am I misremembering it? Now it just seems more hosed up than funny

E: haha Frank's reaction to the youtube remark

Tom Brady fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Feb 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

nooneofconsequence posted:

Here's my biggest problem with Fionas's storyline: It's boring and predictable.

Thats my problem too. Plus, I know its Shameless but I kinda want to see things going right for people for once

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Its Shameless, you can find a reason to hate pretty much everybody.

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
When you look like Fiona you don't need to buy coke, dudes will happily share it anyway

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
So far I'm not really enjoying much except for the Mickey/Kev/V stuff. Which, considering that all the other stuff is miserable and depressing I guess makes sense.

Actually, the Frank/New Daughter stuff is pretty good too

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Lip really needs to sever

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah I don't think constant willingness to abuse your family's generosity counts as loyalty

though by and large you're probably right

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Uhh, well, the difference being that Fiona didn't make a choice to copulate and reproduce

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I'm not sure Frank's is a life worth saving

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
SoA: SVU on FX

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Ghetto bartender flicking his revolver he got illegally is about as realistic as it gets

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I would not have minded more Estefania

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Re: Grenade Launcher

"Protects a shitload of freedom"

hahah

Wow Vee, like, maybe having a conversation about having your mom keep that baby with your husband and it's father prior to the day of it's birth would have been warranted.

E: hahahah Frank and the bullying speech. Amazing. This episode is waaay better than the other ones this year.

Tom Brady fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Mar 11, 2014

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Perhaps his castle doctrine follows the 'if I cant have it, nobody can' :smugbert: motto.

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Lip has taken a bite of the apple, but it turns out eden was poo poo the whole time anyway

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I'm pretty sure lip finding a babysitter for Liam is worlds apart from leaving cocaine where your baby brother can overdose on it on the scale of irresponsibility.

Largely, in that one is actually on the scale and the other isn't.

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah I don't know why I chose that part of your post to disagree with when it's really the rest of it that I have bigger problems with

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah I didn't read good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Well, I mean, how many times in a week can you get shitfaced and have something blatantly irresponsible happen before you get yelled at

E: Oh, also, I'm not writing this to argue or debate anything. It's really more how I felt when I saw it like. Man, I'm an alcoholic so trust me, I get using drinking as a means of escape but goddamn it doesn't look good when you're obviously trashed and have such a noticeable thing like burning dinner happen.

At least wait until your ankle bracelet is off 'fore you start shitfaced negligence fires.

It also occurs to me that I did the same thing a couple of times. None worse than the time I passed out while grilling sausage :(

Poor sausages

Tom Brady fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Mar 11, 2014

• Locked thread