Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Med School
Feb 27, 2012

Where did you learn how to do that?
I thought having a magical penis would be amazing, but Kevin doesn't seem that happy...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Med School
Feb 27, 2012

smg77 posted:

You say this now but he's going to end up killing some hobo and showing up at the transplant clinic with the guy's liver in a plastic shopping bag.

Also, Debbie, please make better decisions. I'm worried about you. :smith:

I just took it for granted that Carl will eventually try and get Fiona's liver, with or without her permission. poo poo, if he was able to cut her open and take it himself I'm not sure how many second thoughts he would have....

Med School
Feb 27, 2012

I just wanna know how he has such a decent place on a delivery drivers' wage. You need cable to watch Storage Wars also, right?

....but yea I was disturbed he didn't use the correct response when she said she was 13, which is "gently caress BITCH! I am taking you home now!"

But she also does look 13 so he should maybe go after Fiona instead? I mean he is like her age...

Med School
Feb 27, 2012

Franks first interaction with his grandson was to pay someone to punch him in the face.

Also I was so relieved that the only thing Carl did when he pulled out the knife was cut the dogs leash. :staredog:

Med School
Feb 27, 2012

So many quotes I don't even know where to start...

"I don't know what you're saying! Don't worry we'll get a dick in you soon as we can!"

Edited because sometimes I forget to type words that go in sentences so you can read them right...

Med School
Feb 27, 2012

Yeah Carl had the best friends. What was that little miniature white trash boy's name?

Med School
Feb 27, 2012

"I would be crying too if I wasn't so high right now."

Med School
Feb 27, 2012

So Fiona concentrated so much on how she hated Frank that she became him. Some people were saying it's different but if the kid died I don't see how it is. She's just as bad of a parent.

Med School
Feb 27, 2012

I like how in the same episode lip tells Carl he could go to college if he focuses on doing good in school, and Frank tells him he WILL be in an orange jumpsuit picking trash up off the highway.

Med School
Feb 27, 2012

I thought she was Mexican.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Med School
Feb 27, 2012

I really thought Frank was gonna throw the bottle in the water too. It's brilliant: they have all the coughing up blood scenes and all the hospital scenes and all the scenes with his family crying, and then he gets a new liver magically even though the one doctor at the other hospital said Frank was one of the greatest substance abusers of all time. So when I think "what the gently caress did I just go through all this for..." that is the same feeling that Frank's kids have felt so many times in their lives. Good Story Guys!

What the gently caress am I reading comics or something...is Professor X coming back to life...again? Really?

Also I don't know who that guy in the car after the credits was. It's strange he looked like Jimmy/Steve, but if they brought that guy back it would just be bad writing....

• Locked thread