Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Man, I'd seen the first couple of seasons of the UK show and managed to stop before it apparently became poo poo, but I've given the US version a chance because of you guys.

Season 2 is a lot less fun than season 1, but so loving watchable. I can't stop, but I feel so poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

I was in a similar position but I caught up this morning. Now to join you all for the weekly wait.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Mahlertov Cocktail posted:

God that scene when Frank accidentally tells Sammy that she's his daughter is amazing. He's all indignant at god while simultaneously loving up for the millionth time and his lies all come crashing down in the funniest way possible. Fantastic.

(even if she comes back since she's cut from the same cloth)

I'm glad she came back. There was anger for a bit, and rightly so. But family. It was a nice moment.

(up until the final shot, hah brilliantly terrible)

• Locked thread