Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Titan
Jan 14, 2002
One of my favorite parts in the whole series is when Lip discovers a child molester is living a few blocks away and goes to kick his rear end. On the way there they round up a small posse of people, only to discover it's a girl when they get to the house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Titan
Jan 14, 2002
Lip is a loving idiot for not going to MIT. Did I miss any explanation on why he didn't go? Or is it like one of the above posters said, it's easier production and story-line wise to keep him near Chicago?

Titan
Jan 14, 2002
Wow...they're really going all in with the creep factor this season..

Titan
Jan 14, 2002

nooneofconsequence posted:

Fiona's bad decisions are frustrating and depressing.

Kev and V's bad decisions are fun and hilarious.

The highlight for me this season so far was Kevin running around telling everyone he has a magic cock.

Titan
Jan 14, 2002
In the real world, how much prison time is Fiona looking at?

Titan
Jan 14, 2002

Grawl posted:

Did Fiona ever do coke before on the show?

I believe she did with Jasmine (Amy Smarts character) a few times?

Titan
Jan 14, 2002

MrTpug posted:

Looks like cocaine may have saved Frank! Since Fiona will probably get the kids taken away they need Frank alive to keep the family together. Thus Fiona gives up a piece of her liver and Frank can go back to being Frank!

Didn't the doctor basically tell Frank that even with a liver he's still hosed?

Titan
Jan 14, 2002
I'm seconding (thirding?) all the love for Mickey this season. His character development has been amazing and I am really interested in where they decide to take his character. Quick question though, what's the reason behind Ian's lack of screen time? Schedule conflict?

Titan
Jan 14, 2002

QuickbreathFinisher posted:

Yeah, I think I heard somewhere that Cameron Monaghan was filming The Giver while most of this season was being shot.

Ahh okay thanks. When the season started I was a little bit bummed with the lack of Ian but the season is for sure growing on me.

Titan
Jan 14, 2002

nooneofconsequence posted:

Everything has gone so horribly this season I thought for sure Kev murdered his family.

I thought this too. I was fully expecting V and the child she was holding to be killed.

Titan
Jan 14, 2002
That scene with Mickey and the cops was actually pretty heartfelt.

Actually, that whole episode was very touching.

Titan fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Mar 31, 2014

Titan
Jan 14, 2002
In the preview It looks like everything goes to poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Titan
Jan 14, 2002
Wow. Very good season finale. Seconding the scene with Mickey getting protective over Ian was very good. The final shot with Jimmy was a bombshell too! Can't wait till next season

• Locked thread