Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"Negotiations were going well. They were very impressed by my hat." -Issaries the Concilliator"

EL BROMANCE posted:

Re: the OP, do they really need to do anything with Pierce's character? I thought his last scene in s4 was his graduation, so if he never shows up again it's not really an issue, surely?

Also, best s1 episode is Contemporary American Poultry :colbert:

That's a funny way to spell either "Introduction to Statistics" or "Home Economics" :colbert:
fake-edit: Originally I was going to list half-dozen episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"Negotiations were going well. They were very impressed by my hat." -Issaries the Concilliator"

Thumbtacks posted:

In the Season 5 trailer there's a shot of Starburns yelling "ALL HAIL BRITTA!"

I was really surprised that that clip wasn't from this episode.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

egon_beeblebrox posted:

I hope we get an episode based on The Thing.

We already had the Glee Christmas special. What more do you want?

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

Yahoo is a piece of poo poo company, whose products are sub-par and hard to use.

I should know. I've used their email for over a decade. :suicide:

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

Conrad_Birdie posted:

Technically Community crossed over with CourgarTown!

Weren't those just quick guest star cameos though?

On proper modern crossovers there's always the superhero-shows like Arrow and Flash. They did an actual two-part story with the main cast members from both of the shows. And they're planning to do it yearly.

It's probably much easier when one show is a spin-off and they're both from the same company.

• Locked thread