Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Steve Vader posted:

They actually had Shirley comment on her lack of focus. I would guess that means she's got something coming up.

God willing she'll be the star of the G.I. Joe episode. Shirley is always at her best when she's kicking rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Mustached5thGrader posted:

Was it hinting that he hosed his Uncle?

It was hinting that he hosed his aunt and is the father of his cousin.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

The Jeff and Annie stuff was terrible, but then it always is. Annie is in her twenties; there's nothing creepy about her dating Jeff since they're both grownass adults. I really wish the writers would have either let that plot point go or let it happen, it didn't matter which as long as they quit obsessing over it and treating it like some tragic this-can-never-be romance.

But, whatever, shows over. It had a lot of good parts, it'll do well in syndication, and now there's Rick and Morty to watch.

Hopefully Yvette Brown can find a show that gives her more screen time, it's been said a thousand times but she was really underused this season.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

emoticon posted:

Come to think of it, all future viewers will miss about those jokes is the knowledge that what seems like meta self-deprecation is actually Harmon bitterly insulting random Twitterers, other showrunners, and employers.

It is? Or are you joking?

• Locked thread