Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

More shows should do Mad Men Parody trailers because they're the best trailers. I mean if there was ever a time for a 2 second Jon Hamm cameo on top of all the others cameos that was it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

This makes me so happy. Community's back y'all

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

Personperson14 posted:

I thought season 2 Britta was the worst. It's like they had no idea what to do with her.

Community's had a lot of turnover on the writing staff over the seasons, and early on the female writers at the time, like Hilary Winston and Liz Cackowski, were credited for aspects of Britta's early voice. They left after the first year, and Britta floated to a sillier place because Gillian Jacobs can make it work.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

Volume posted:

They just don't know how to fat dog though life.

Man I've been fat dogging for years are you guys just now hearing about it?

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

Yeah that tag was perfect for both of those characters.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

Community was a great show, but by the end of this season it was clear the creative well was dry. There are a lot of talented people involved, and it's time for everyone to move on to new things.

That asteroid bit was just as bad as we found a way to make paintball cool again.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

It's a great episode for Britta and Jeff.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

Yeah they said they were going back to the outdoor shots at the school from season 1. Great change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

EL BROMANCE posted:

TBH it's a miracle that Yahoo are even still in business in 2015.

Yahoo's worth billions of dollars somehow. They're getting into TV because they want to spend that money on something.

• Locked thread