Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«16 »
Is it fascism yet
Mar 25, 2009

We Need to stop rascism and hatespeech against Anime in GBS.

Stop deleting all Anime threads, mods!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

no dont

mrwuss
Nov 24, 2006

god shut up and just kill yourself

we have hinted towards it for years, anime is trash

vocaloid orgasm
Apr 15, 2011

I keep on singing
Eternal life
VOCALOID

凸[◣_◢]凸 "News man takes Nite Crew request. Says silly phrase.": http://youtu.be/TP-Mnno6Hao 凸[◣_◢]凸
ps: funkz rulez

Is it fascism yet
Mar 25, 2009

Anime is not bad, but insanely good instead (using the Schopenhauer Definition of good here Folks, Anime is something we should aspire to aspire)

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

yes it is, OP. hth

Firetrick
Aug 4, 2006

Anime is dumb as hell. It's full of petulant man-babies and overly sexualised children.

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals

Is it fascism yet posted:

Anime is not bad, but insanely good instead (using the Schopenhauer Definition of good here Folks, Anime is something we should aspire to aspire)

i will never aspire to your aspirations you aspie

Is it fascism yet
Mar 25, 2009

Firetrick posted:

is dumb as hell. It's full of petulant man-babies

Sounds more like GBS, to me, imo

Firetrick
Aug 4, 2006

Sounds more like GBS, to me, imo

you're right, they love anime

would would have guessed

killstealing
Nov 9, 2011

hating on anime should be a crime

Is it fascism yet
Mar 25, 2009

Nuclear Fetus posted:

i will never aspire to your aspirations you aspie

Thanks, forums Poster "nuclear Fetus" with an antireligious Avatar, i am sure your views on life and priorities are good and not at all hosed up & dumb

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Something that feels so right can't be wrong!

Cosby Onahole
Nov 1, 2011

relax

Heres what you do right, make an anime photoshop thread and not only wont it be gassed it'll be stickied. Animes in Prison as a theme maybe? I dunno, taking inspiration from your thread title with that one but hell I'm sure a spunky young buck can come up with a better one than me.

U NO WUT IM SAIYAN
Jan 26, 2003

by angerbeet

then why does it rhyme with crime?

Is it fascism yet
Mar 25, 2009

Cosby Onahole posted:

Heres what you do right, make an anime photoshop thread and not only wont it be gassed it'll be stickied. Animes in Prison as a theme maybe? I dunno, taking inspiration from your thread title with that one but hell I'm sure a spunky young buck can come up with a better one than me.

Thx! This is the type of creative Energy we Need in this civil movement

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

Anime is not a choice

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007
ASK ME ABOUT MY LOVE OF HOT ANIME BABES WITH BIG TITTIES WITH DICKS COMING OUT OF THEM, AND THE BALLS OF THOSE DICKS ARE ALSO TITTIES WITH DICKS COMING OUT OF THEM

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

Hello boys

leftmost girl has cute outfit I want to wear it.

U NO WUT IM SAIYAN
Jan 26, 2003

by angerbeet

Sabel posted:

leftmost girl has cute outfit I want to wear it.

it would def. hide your snipped-off penis

mrwuss
Nov 24, 2006

need a new wave of bans

Chum Scandal
Oct 30, 2003

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Something that feels so right can't be wrong!

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85y-N5GJa9g

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007
ASK ME ABOUT MY LOVE OF HOT ANIME BABES WITH BIG TITTIES WITH DICKS COMING OUT OF THEM, AND THE BALLS OF THOSE DICKS ARE ALSO TITTIES WITH DICKS COMING OUT OF THEM

im the guy shouting "burn the witch"

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

I feel sorry for people who haven't watched enough anime to understand the great spiritual connection to the universe it gives us. Anime isn't simply something you watch. It is a state of mind.

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals

Thanks, forums Poster "nuclear Fetus" with an antireligious Avatar, i am sure your views on life and priorities are good and not at all hosed up & dumb

yes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Tah--Kx8MU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

satan is cool and not anti-religious at all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nvdAK9x0XQ

Is it fascism yet
Mar 25, 2009

Tsinava posted:

I feel sorry for people who haven't watched enough anime to understand the great spiritual connection to the universe it gives us. Anime isn't simply something you watch. It is a state of mind.

U NO WUT IM SAIYAN
Jan 26, 2003

by angerbeet

mrwuss posted:

need a new wave of bans

Is it fascism yet
Mar 25, 2009

Thanks, Guy WHO branded his online persona with a not even ironically funny Internet meme. Thanks for your Input on the matter.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

Hello boys

U NO WUT IM SAIYAN posted:

it would def. hide your snipped-off penis
please don't make fun of circumcised dicks

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

this pisspoor thread about japanese pedophile cartoons is a fuckin' crime though

A Doomed Purloiner
Jan 4, 2006

I'm okay with all anime threads being deleted, I just wish the mods would also delete threads about other terrible things, like videogames and movies.

U NO WUT IM SAIYAN
Jan 26, 2003

by angerbeet

Prude posted:

this pisspoor thread about japanese pedophile cartoons is a fuckin' crime though

Wow. Look At Dis Noob. Have you never heard of a little contemporary classic maasterpiece called "Naruto"?

aers
Feb 15, 2012

A Doomed Purloiner
Jan 4, 2006

And why are there 2 Star Trek threads? If anything has a proven connection to paedophilia, it's Star Trek.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Ore no Thread ga Konna ni GAS Wake ga Nai

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

The Brown Menace posted:

Ore no Thread ga Konna ni GAS Wake ga Nai

masaka..!!

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

Hello boys

Oh man, Iíve got this great story about weeaboos. First of all, to clarify, Iím not really that into anime and I am certainly not much of a weeaboo myself. Anyway, I was opening a meeting of my local anime club (I am the president) when

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Is it fascism yet
Mar 25, 2009

Prude posted:

Wow. Rude

«16 »