Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
It's honestly a legitimately fun, complete FE game, which is a complete miracle given that it was made by one kid over a decade ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Meowywitch posted:

I've never played a fire emblem hack, are many of them good?

Yeah romhacks rule

lol it's so true

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Endorph posted:

the way mangs has slithered back into the community is sickening.

Yeah, it's sickening and astounding. He came back like nothing ever happened. Certain youtubers who collaborated with him now don't anymore, but his fans simply don't care that he's a sex pest. That part is honestly not that surprising to be honest, considering the creepy content he put out before he was exposed, but it still sucks.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
It’s sickening but I sadly can’t say I’m all that surprised, when it comes to lovely creeps all too often all they have to do is put forth the barest pretense of an apology for “unknowingly” hurting others for stuff they “might” have done and usually people just pretend it wasn’t that bad or whoever was affected was asking for it or some other vile poo poo.

RME
Feb 20, 2012

revisted awakening lunatic, ended up finishing it this weekend. I've beaten it once before near launch, but I wanted to do it deathless & no grind which i didnt accomplish back then.
real mixed bag of a difficulty. There's a window where it can be pretty enjoyable, kind of starting at ch 3. Like it can be pretty fun to figure out things like splitting aggro by presenting a softer target in the early game, or working out formations to limit attacks, and having a decent amount of rescue staves even before theyre buyable is cool. But around the valm arc my enjoyment really declined a lot, and was kind of tanked by the first walhart battle. The gaiden DNA of exposed maps with insta-aggro enemies kind of catches up really hard around that point (kind of a weird trade off. awakening maps at least have side objectives going on sometimes but gaiden at least does a river with a bridge occasionally). One notable difference is that I actually had a Grima Killing Plan this time, instead of just leaving nosferatu tanks in front and hoping it worked out with vengeance procs and dual strikes eventually.
Shoutouts to freddie though. what a god.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

It was especially bad back when Reboot Camp came out and i'd be all excited to see a youtube recommendation on like unit or co tier lists or whatever and it was just a loving Mangs video

Blue Labrador
Feb 17, 2011

So I just started Engage for the first time, and the first two cutscenes have me dying. If I was 10 years old I would've thought this was so badass; It's like Power Rangers lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Blue Labrador posted:

So I just started Engage for the first time, and the first two cutscenes have me dying. If I was 10 years old I would've thought this was so badass; It's like Power Rangers lol

it gets so much more power rangers