Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Robot Randy posted:

Since it's a machine pistol, does it fit in the secondary slot?

Does if you have terminator. I don't run that though, just a +movespeed sub-20kg loadout so I'm always way out in front/to the side of everyone else.

Only machine pistol in the secondary is the APS, until 0.28 at least.

And yes, this is the first game in a long while to get my heart pounding when poo poo goes down-I think part of it is the sound design-while the guns aren't near say, Battlefield quality sound-wise, the fact that they're actually loving LOUD, and there's very little ambient noise, makes gunfights really stand out. BF3/4 had amazing sound design, but there was also a lot of poo poo going on/lots of background noise, so you were kind of used to it-here,. creeping along somewhere to all of a sudden have a firefight break out makes you jump. Good example of it is the school level, when you're on the second/third floors, and someone starts unloading an SMG on the floor below out of nowhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Gasmask
Nov 30, 2006

Breaking fingers like fractals
That's why I recommend headphones if you got 'em. The lack of ambient noise makes for a way more tactical sneakathon. I can't think of any recent game off the top of my head (besides STALKER) that puts sound/location this far in the forefront. Usually there's music or background chatter - here there are occasionally wind noises or dogs off in the distance, but it's rare enough that it doesn't block the game sounds.

E: it's funny, this is what I try to explain to new players who toss hacking accusations in general chat. Sure, your CoD or BF4 has some minor echolocation possibilities, but there's generally too much going on to make it a focus. Here you can become ninja blind-God with a little practice, which gives off an ESP vibe to players who've ignored that so far.

The Gasmask fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Apr 15, 2015

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Headphones turn you into a ninja, pretty much. I prefer speakers though, just because I have a sub that just adds a whole other shakey dimension to gunfire :v:

Atlasesque
Apr 8, 2014
Has anyone figured out what the attributes on the gear actually do?

"Reliability" has me completely lost.

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Atlasesque posted:

Reliability slows down the speed at which the weapon loses durability-it's pretty useless since, at least for now, your durability loss is tiny per match. 5-10% difference won't matter.

Also, is your in-game name the same as here? Cause I was in a match today with an Atlasesque (was me, him, and a bunch of utter newbs/team killers). Speaking of, holy poo poo do I hate getting stuck on a bad team. Being the guy with 25 more kills than deaths, and still losing the match because literally no one else on my team did anything :argh:

Atlasesque
Apr 8, 2014

Naturally Selected posted:

Reliability slows down the speed at which the weapon loses durability-it's pretty useless since, at least for now, your durability loss is tiny per match. 5-10% difference won't matter.

Also, is your in-game name the same as here? Cause I was in a match today with an Atlasesque (was me, him, and a bunch of utter newbs/team killers). Speaking of, holy poo poo do I hate getting stuck on a bad team. Being the guy with 25 more kills than deaths, and still losing the match because literally no one else on my team did anything :argh:

Got it, it's completely useless.

It'd still be nice to see the math for armor/isolation.

Yeah, I remember seeing your name. Unfortunately, that's super standard in this game, from what I can tell.

There was a guy on the enemy team for one of my games that went 35-4, and we had a teamkiller on our team, and we still won.

If you want, we can try to get a SA clan going.

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Atlasesque posted:

Yeah, I remember seeing your name. Unfortunately, that's super standard in this game, from what I can tell.

There was a guy on the enemy team for one of my games that went 35-4, and we had a teamkiller on our team, and we still won.

That guy was me. 39-14 cause your rear end kept killing me. :shh:

There's already a clan-Clowns of Survarium. Bug me (SweaterMang) or TheGASMASK in game for an invite. And yeah, it happens a lot-that one was just completely surreal. I'd go on a 5 or 10-kill tear, die, look up and see we're still down by 1 or more, every time. Didn't help that we had a guy go literally 1-20, and he wasn't an outlier.

E: Man, 5K away from a Vepr. Can't wait to get an actually decent AR. If anyone has it-are the sights as poo poo on it as they are on the AKM?

Naturally Selected fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Apr 16, 2015

DarkDobe
Jul 11, 2008

Things are looking up...

Atlasesque posted:

Reliability was far more of an issue back when each round fired had a chance of causing durability damage - where a round using my SR2M and spraying out some 2000 rounds through the match I could destroy my weapon entirely.
Now it is more affected by suffering extreme amounts of damage to your armor - and a flat 'damage' accrued for simply using the item in a game.

Damage - Self explanatory.
Piercing - FLAT reduction of enemy Armor, which in turn is a PERCENTAGE reduction of incoming Damage.
Range - Distance before which bullets start to lose damage.
Dispersion - Spread size of your bullet-spray.
Kickback - Recoil amount per shot fired.
Hip Dispersion - As above with dispersion, but while firing from the hip. Only worthwhile for significant investment as it accomplishes little in small amounts.
Reload Speed - Self explanatory.
Aiming Time - Time to aim-down-sight from hip.
Firerate - Self explanatory. Only worthwhile on high ROF weapons - 600 and up makes for a noticeable increase in output damage.
Round Loading Time - Chambering/Cocking time for bolt/pump weapons.
Weight - Reduces weight by percentage. More valuable on heavier kit but always a benefit.
Reliability - As above.
Isolation - A percent reduction if incoming damage from environmental causes. This can heavily be affected by which body part is exposed - for example boots in toxic water as on Rudnya, or a filtering mask in any toxic gas clouds. Oxygen tanks provide massive reduction in incoming damage from most anomalies.
Armor - A PERCENTAGE reduction of incoming Damage, where Penetration is the FLAT reduction of Armor.
Movement Speed - Self explanatory.
Stamina Cost - Lowers the stamina cost per second of sprinting.
Stamina Regeneration - Increases stamina regen per second. Often more valuable than cost reduction - as your stamina level directly affects scope-sway and steadiness of aim.
Regeneration - Health regenerated per second over time. A very minor benefit, more valuable if focused as a stat, and particularly so for stealthier/campier builds.
Carried Weight - Increases maximum weight carry-able before you are 'overloaded' (unable to sprint).
Artifact Search Time - Decreases time to pick up artifacts.
Oxygen Capacity - Self explanatory, only applicable to oxy tanks.
Protection from Bleeding - Reduces the chance of bleed being inflicted upon the wearer, based upon the location hit of course. Chest, legs and head are the most valuable place to have this stat, though it is often tertiary to move speed and weight reduction.

DarkDobe fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Apr 16, 2015

Atlasesque
Apr 8, 2014

DarkDobe posted:

Reliability was far more of an issue back when each round fired had a chance of causing durability damage - where a round using my SR2M and spraying out some 2000 rounds through the match I could destroy my weapon entirely.
Now it is more affected by suffering extreme amounts of damage to your armor - and a flat 'damage' accrued for simply using the item in a game.
Regeneration - Health regenerated per second over time. A very minor benefit, more valuable if focused as a stat, and particularly so for stealthier/campier builds.
Protection from Bleeding - Reduces the chance of bleed being inflicted upon the wearer, based upon the location hit of course. Chest, legs and head are the most valuable place to have this stat, though it is often tertiary to move speed and weight reduction.

I see, thanks!

One thing I disagree with is the importance of protection from bleeding.

One thing I decided to do, since I was in a mood yesterday and decided I want to be the King Of All Faggots, was getting myself a fully-fledged noob pwning kit.

That is to say, I made myself a near-perfect level 1 set. Unfortunately, there are no respirators or helmets below level 3, and upgrading level 3 gear is very expensive (so I didn't end up doing it), but my level 1 set has a total of 80% protection from bleeding, and 9% regeneration (since only chest and legs can have 5% regen).

I could talk about that set, but instead I'll mention what happens when I put on my upgraded level 3 helmet, bringing me up to 100% protection from bleeding (which is not an actual 100% protection from bleeding, unfortunately, it just seems to be a 100% reduction in chance to bleed, which is still significant): I walk away from lethal damage somewhat often..

You know you've done it before: the hitmarker goes large, and you walk way and wait, and collect your kill in 10 seconds or so. Maybe this is different at higher item levels, but I don't think there's been more than once or twice where it *hasn't* worked.

Well, it usually doesn't work on me :mmmsmug:

Regen/bleed prot is loving awesome (won't protect you from snipers tho)

Atlasesque fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Apr 16, 2015

The Gasmask
Nov 30, 2006

Atlasesque posted:

For the CoS clan I believe any of us can invite new people, so you'll be in it soon :-). One issue is the friends list searching, that hasn't been working so you might need to talk in general chat for us to add.

All of us seem to be pretty masterful at rear end-kicking, so once we've got a full roster and poo poo I'd like to do some clan battles. I'm pretty sure since the Steam update I've only had one game with a sub 1 kdr, and the majority of my matches have been 25-50 kills and 5-10 deaths.

E: Vepr is pretty awesome and has good sights for a rifle. It's my other secondary when I want a switch up from the PP2000.

The Gasmask fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Apr 16, 2015

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Are servers extra hosed right now or something? My ping has been twice as much as it's normally been for the past two days

The Gasmask
Nov 30, 2006

US server is gone for the moment, all US players are routed to EU. Been going on for a few days I guess but VG only just said they were doing it.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Been finishing up some last minute poo poo I wanted to grind out prior to the patch coming out in 2 weeks, about 1 more set of missions away from the RPD and I made this

Not quite perfect but it's actually really loving good with that rate of fire mod, and quite controllable.

The Gasmask
Nov 30, 2006

From what I've heard on the forums, US is gone until 0.28v (whatever that means), because players were complaining about wait times. I don't believe that means we're getting them back with the next patch, just the way the devs phrased things.

Kind of a boner of a situation. Opening it up to steam with the draw of US servers, taking them down with no comment for 2 days, then finally saying "too few people, be back in future" rubs me the wrong way. It's also caused a bunch of people to quit. We have experience with high pings so we can adapt, but it requires a huge change in play type which most newbies won't put up with.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

The current state of the game is largely irrelevant gameplay wise since the only thing that matters is the Freeplay mode, because that's the only game mode anyone gives an inkling of a poo poo about. Problem is they released the game a year early before they had a hope in hell to finish it Freeplay in time. I can appreciate why, since they likely needed an influx of cash.

The problem is a bunch of people are going to fed up with the current state of the game and just leave and likely won't come back no matter how good the freeplay mode is.

What I'm saying is Vostok's decision to launch the game well before Freeplay was even remotely ready is likely to be disastrous in the long term.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
As long as they can stay afloat until the release of freeplay they'll be fine. Look at how many idiots paid for DayZ and H1Z1. The phrase "open world survival" is the strongest retard magnet you can build into your game.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

.28 is on the test server. Looks like damage and armor values took a hit across the board except the end tier armor. SMG's have had their armor penetration gutted. SKS and SOK do significantly less damage and the WInchester's damage has been halved.

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Bolow posted:

.28 is on the test server. Looks like damage and armor values took a hit across the board except the end tier armor. SMG's have had their armor penetration gutted. SKS and SOK do significantly less damage and the WInchester's damage has been halved.

........:psyduck: What the poo poo? So... what? How is halving the Winchester's damage a good idea unless they're completely moving away from quick kills.

E: Hahahahahah their own mods are calling out the ridiculous testing schedule in the announcement thread. This game is going places.

E2: Holy gently caress https://na.survarium.com/forum/na-en/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7434&view=unread#unread

I am so glad SA exists, cause most game forums are horrendous.

Naturally Selected fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Apr 20, 2015

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

........:psyduck: What the poo poo? So... what? How is halving the Winchester's damage a good idea unless they're completely moving away from quick kills.

The Winchester is now a level 0 weapon for the Black Market so it's like an itty bitty lovely SKS/SOK now instead of a sniper rifle

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Bolow posted:

The Winchester is now a level 0 weapon for the Black Market so it's like an itty bitty lovely SKS/SOK now instead of a sniper rifle

Can't be hosed looking up current stats, but isn't it just a hair faster than the Mosin? And did they speed up it's fire rate a bunch to compensate for it?

Still reading the NO WOMEN ALLOWED IN SURVARIUM thread and it's loving amazing. "Survarium should be a men-only game"

Jack B Nimble
Dec 25, 2007

Soiled Meat
With the way S.T.A.L.K.E.R. uses a very realistic/proportioned aesthetic I'd really like to see them tackle 'woman in armor and gear and it all looks normal'.

Visually I'd always thought of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. as being both detailed and...grounded? Now that's it's been brought up if anyone was gonna make a girl soldier and do it straight faced it'd probably be these guys, way sooner than it'd be Battlefield.

The Gasmask
Nov 30, 2006

Lol a dude in that thread said that if there were "females" in Survarium, they should be realistic like the women in Mass Effect. I'm dying here!

Official forums are a cesspool of idiots. One of the newer mods (holy poo poo do they go through them quick - in the few months I've played I've seen around 4 dudes come and go) has been calling out the devs tho, which is good. Problem is the devs literally don't care about anyone but CIS players. They're active on the CIS forums, work with Russian and Ukraine players more, explain what's going on, etc etc. But when it comes to the non-CIS market they have Joe and like 2 mods (that don't know anything at all since it's unpaid volunteer moderating) that speak English. Oh and I guess the sound designer speaks a little, but he only posts on Steam community forum things.

E: you know what, considering how women in games used to be nothing but buxom trophies for the player to ogle, Mass Effect is definitely a step in the right direction. Still hypersexualized, but that's a societal issue now. Still find the comment funny though, maybe dude wants to dialogwheel bang future Survarium women?

The Gasmask fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Apr 21, 2015

The Gasmask
Nov 30, 2006

Double posting here, but tons of the Survarium promo art has women in Stalker suits. It's seemed to be a goal from the beginning. Sucks for that guy!

E: man, people are dumb. Never thought that I'd see a dude just refuse to accept there's bullet drop and travel time in this game. Even when I gave a link to a dev confirming that the game has it, guy wouldn't read link and just said "do you believe everything the devs say???" No fuckhead, I go based on playing the goddamn game. Christ.

The Gasmask fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Apr 21, 2015

The Gasmask
Nov 30, 2006

Bumping for 0.28 dropping. Load up and get it now!

Brief thoughts:
• Matchmaking is 10x better and quicker with the shrink down to 10 levels
• Nerfs and changes to guns and armor have made things interesting - will need more time to explore this
• Traps are now one hit kill - watch out!
• The after-match drop setup is better. Choose a spot on the map out of like 5 or so, get an item! You get to see what is available first, so it just randomizes locations. Missed a SOCOM earlier, was real bummed about that :argh:
• There's still the annoying chat crash bug
• They did a little work to the netcode, it seems smoother and slightly less weird at 110 ping. Still have some phantom kills but it's better
• Netcode still sucks though, and I hate when I get the drop on someone only to have there be a 1/4" delay in clicking the mouse to the server getting the "shoot" command
• No US servers - back at some point in future?
• Ranked matches apparently not out till april 30th. I was really looking forwards to getting up there on the scoreboard
• New Leagues look interesting, not sure how much it's gonna gently caress the playerbase though. Probably a ton.

Also :downsgun: is the perfect Survarium netcode representation.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

SMG's got loving gutted and it owns

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Bolow posted:

SMG's got loving gutted and it owns

Just saw that they pushed 0.28 live-so did they drop down some ARs so you have viable mid-range weapons if you're not rocking all level 15 factions, or is it a case of playing rock paper scissors with shotguns or snipers?

E: Soooo yeah. Either however they calculate ping is hilariously optimistic or everyone else is connecting through moon-based VPNs. Hitreg on moving targets is nonexistent, only way I was getting kills is by spraying a 20-30 degree arc around the enemy and getting hits on the opposite edge of the arc from the model, and I'm constantly getting shot by people before I even see them turn the corner. "100 ping" in this game feels like 400+ in BF4.

E2: And then got stuck in the loot screen with no way to leave. :downsgun:

Oh and after being half a level away from a Vepr, and having both the Suchka and the AKM unlocked, I now am 2-3 levels away from any AR on the market. Super patch.

Naturally Selected fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Apr 28, 2015

The Gasmask
Nov 30, 2006

Some times (east coast evening) the game seems much more stable ping wise, even though it's still 100-110 for me. Right now it seems like things are taking too long to hit the server. Might be too many people on right now for us US guys to play smoothly.

I'm loving the drops now, just being able to see the things I might get scratches that collectable itch. Repair times seem to have been increased though - my fancy new armor drop is taking 18 hours to fix.

E: those games we played were brutal though. Nothing went my way, had tons of "hitmarkers get bigger and bigger and it's gonna be a ki... Oh wait now it's the tiniest one and you only did 10 damage, plus you died."

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I just can't get over the loving ironsights still, even though they've "fixed" some of them. Still can't get a positive ID with the AKM, and the AKSU is just barely serviceable (although I wouldn't even call them "usable" personally). I mean, really. How in the absolute gently caress do you not make usable ironsights in an FPS. :psypop: This is the first shooter I've played where it feels like I'm fighting the weapon more than other players.

E: Yeah gonna try a couple rounds tonight to see if playing in US primetime is any better, but so far it's utterly horrendous.

E2: Oh it turns out that the problem was the ridiculous hitmarker that obscured sights :downs: Turned it off. Now I don't know if I'm hitting something, but at least I can sort of stay on the nebulous target over there.

Also the new ranks make zero sense. German rank, 19th century Russian/British rank, Roman rank, near eastern rank, chieftain. :psyduck: You could mayybe fit part of them (Wachtmeister, Cornet, Esaul) into some early 19th century russian army thing, but really... what? Oh and another one just has the same ranks copy/pasted on the end. Placeholders, I guess.

Naturally Selected fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Apr 28, 2015

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Just saw that they pushed 0.28 live-so did they drop down some ARs so you have viable mid-range weapons if you're not rocking all level 15 factions, or is it a case of playing rock paper scissors with shotguns or snipers?

E: Soooo yeah. Either however they calculate ping is hilariously optimistic or everyone else is connecting through moon-based VPNs. Hitreg on moving targets is nonexistent, only way I was getting kills is by spraying a 20-30 degree arc around the enemy and getting hits on the opposite edge of the arc from the model, and I'm constantly getting shot by people before I even see them turn the corner. "100 ping" in this game feels like 400+ in BF4.

E2: And then got stuck in the loot screen with no way to leave. :downsgun:

Oh and after being half a level away from a Vepr, and having both the Suchka and the AKM unlocked, I now am 2-3 levels away from any AR on the market. Super patch.

AKM isn't amazing but it's a solid alternative to the UMP which kicks all kinds of rear end. Especially against heavily armored people. Shotguns also seem to be absolutely dominating people right now

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Bolow posted:

AKM isn't amazing but it's a solid alternative to the UMP which kicks all kinds of rear end. Especially against heavily armored people. Shotguns also seem to be absolutely dominating people right now

Yeah I have a green AKM already, it's just now they're locked out for me again. And it's not a bad gun, but holy poo poo those sights are horrendous.

The Gasmask
Nov 30, 2006

Bolow posted:

Shotguns also seem to be absolutely dominating people right now

First time I've ever died repeatedly to someone wielding the Benelli. Might need to start rockin one myself.

Mr Fahrenheit
Dec 10, 2010

Travelin' at the speed of light.
It seems there might be a bug with the armor of the tactical turtleneck that you start with; me and some other goons have noticed that you can't seem to deal any damage to anyone wearing one in either the torso or legs, with the only reliable target being the head and hands. Anyone else notice this?

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747
That'd be a hell of a thing. :psyduck: Hadn't seen a sweater in a while, although that bears some testing. Also, where are these other goons? The only person I ever see on is Gasmask.

Oh and confirmed, Benelli M4S90 is beastly at close-mid right now, it'll chop through entire groups with no problem.

E: Free piece of advice: don't play ranked matches just yet, unless you have full lv10 gear. Even the beginner league is filled with PKP/9A-91/Zubr dudes.

Naturally Selected fucked around with this message at 14:31 on Apr 29, 2015

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Doublepostin' for a PSA:

:siren:DO NOT TRY TO GET INTO A GAME RIGHT NOW :siren:

Servers are hosed beyond belief, and if you try to matchmake, you'll be stuck on "Awaiting server", even through multiple re-logs, etc. MM server is up, game servers aren't, VG has no idea what the gently caress is going on and when/if they can fix it.

Also played a match with Joewillburn (VG dev) today, and he is hilariously inept at the game he's developing. As in, camping a dark corner with a VSS/VSK and going something like 3-15 in a battery match inept.

Feindfeuer
Jun 20, 2013

shoot men, receive credits
Most Devs suck at their games. Like really, it almost seems to be some kind of unwritten videogame law.

Metallia
Sep 17, 2014

most video game dev cycles don't actually lend themselves to being able to devote time to getting skillful at your game so i can believe it

Dvsilverwing
Jan 17, 2009

Whoever came up with the idea on how to set up the leagues is an absolute moron. Why would you include people with Zubr and AK-12's in the Newcomers league with people using level 1-4 weapons? It's like putting a loving MLB player onto a tee-ball team.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Dvsilverwing posted:

Whoever came up with the idea on how to set up the leagues is an absolute moron. Why would you include people with Zubr and AK-12's in the Newcomers league with people using level 1-4 weapons? It's like putting a loving MLB player onto a tee-ball team.

From their forums, the idea was that the payouts would be such poo poo that the high-level players would knock their equipment down in order for their round to stay profitable.

https://eu.survarium.com/forum/eu-en/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7602

Dumb idea, because at that level, poopsockers don't give a poo poo about their spacearmor repair costs.

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747
To even it out, they've made sweatermen invincible. SO IT IS BALANCE! :downs:

As in, I have dudes in sweaters/lv1 armor soaking up 8-14 shots from a SOCOM up close, and only taking about 1-2 damage a hit. Or just completely ignoring a center-mass shot from an SV98 from about 10m away. Ran up on a guy, he misses and starts reloading, I put two of those in his chest, dude finishes reloading and wastes me with the PPsH. :downs:

E: Also I was actually reading their forums last night, and Joewillburn is a ~PR Expert~, not a dev. So all the ridiculous smugposting is coming straight from their head of public relations :downs:

Naturally Selected fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Apr 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dvsilverwing
Jan 17, 2009

facialimpediment posted:

From their forums, the idea was that the payouts would be such poo poo that the high-level players would knock their equipment down in order for their round to stay profitable.

https://eu.survarium.com/forum/eu-en/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7602

Dumb idea, because at that level, poopsockers don't give a poo poo about their spacearmor repair costs.

Yeah, I made a post on it. If you already have an orange, fully upgraded AK-12 and set of Zubr armor, it's not like you're saving up money for armor, weapons, or upgrades. You might as well be spending money on the gear, it's not going towards anything else at that point.

Not to mention, the rating system itself is moronic. The ONLY thing it takes into account is your K:D, if you have 500 score from objectives and are 0:5 you will lose rank.

As in, I have dudes in sweaters/lv1 armor soaking up 8-14 shots from a SOCOM up close, and only taking about 1-2 damage a hit. Or just completely ignoring a center-mass shot from an SV98 from about 10m away. Ran up on a guy, he misses and starts reloading, I put two of those in his chest, dude finishes reloading and wastes me with the PPsH. :downs:

How is the Socom, anyway? I assume it got a nerf of some sort when it went from super rare drop only to level 6 BM gear?

Dvsilverwing fucked around with this message at 18:53 on May 1, 2015

• Locked thread