Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

Pants on the Ground

Donkey 2.0

Wallpapersize

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

Lord_Ventnor posted:

Which is partially why Ramirez is regarded as a reprehensible pile of poo poo on this thread.

The other part is that his opinions are also regarded as reprehensible piles of poo poo.
That's a big call! Ramirez doesn't hold any opinions of his own. He just regurgitates GOP talking points 95% of the time.

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

fool_of_sound posted:

When did that happen? Congrats.
When you probate and ban people in this thread from now on can you make the reason on the rap sheet a Rall edit of what they did wrong? That would be awesome.

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

XyloJW posted:

Observant posters will note that I've never actually done an edit myself, because I'm a no-talent moron. All I've done is post numbered lists of images. I can do that for ban reasons if you'd like?

With great power comes great responsibility, you must learn new skills in using MSPaint. I'm sure Todd uses it for text in his cartoons. No reason why you can't.

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

Monday.

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

Lance Streetman posted:

Where did the "shirtless Putin" thing even come from? Did Putin have a photo taken without a shirt on at some point or something?
I know I am late....but let this be a reminder to people who complain about too many labels in toons.

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

Saint Sputnik posted:

Speaking of Mike Peters he really is under-appreciated as a political cartoonist
He did good Michael Steele cartoons

My favourite

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

Internet Webguy posted:

Agreed, even though he was also in Super Mario Bros.
Why did I have to find out about Bob Hoskins death this way? :(

Edit: Gonna watch 'The Long good Friday'

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

Gilganixon posted:

All my hatred of Ramirez has gone into this.

A colour version is coming in a couple of days, but for now, feast your eyes and handle if you can (no TIMG because I don't like you):

I really like this, especially the Fillmore's car but I can't find pants on the ground donkey. I've spent heaps of time looking. :(

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

Rorus Raz posted:

Pants Donkey or Why the Political Cartoon Thread Hasn't Been Funny Since 2010

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

Mr. Belpit posted:

If we're posting reminders of this year's good cartoons, I think it'd be criminal not to bring up Luckovich's grand slam from earlier this month. I'd consider this Toon of the Year if it weren't for the "I Farted" masterpiece.

That's great but I like this one more

• Locked thread