Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
Getting in on the ground floor of this poo poo.

Hard to believe that another year of lovely cartoons has passed. Wonder what infuriating things this next year will bring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

The global warming thing makes me smirk because the other day my archaeology professor went on an hour long rant against climate change deniers.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

CURATOR OF ANIME posted:

Muir masturbating

SQUEE

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Anatoly's plane was shot down over the Sea of Japan... it spun in. There were no survivors.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

ryde posted:

Honestly, its annoying how people pretend that those numbers aren't tracked. U6 isn't as widely published by the press, but it is tracked and it is going down. http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t15.htm

People don't listen to poo poo like reason and logic.

I had posted this in another thread, but this recently came across my facebook feed on that subject.

Red name is an old boss and the blue and green names are two old coworkers of mine.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Mighty Stalker posted:

wrap it up, public schoolailures
homeschooling is better :colbert:

This is magical.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

made of bees posted:

Do you guys ever think about just how much you know about Day by Day's old storylines, and cry?

I was explaining DbD to my wife and all the characters and stories. Then I had a moment of self reflection where I just felt really bad.

EDIT:

XyloJW posted:

He did this one too:

This might be my favorite thing ever. You might as well just write in huge letters "GOVERNOR CUOMO IS GOING TO FORCE YOU TO GET AN ABORTION!"

Mordiceius fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Jan 20, 2014

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Jurgan posted:

OH! For a second, I sincerely thought the bottom was spelling "you friend of the family." I doubt even Branco would go that far, but you never know...

Glad I'm not the only one that saw this.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

I still don't understand how "more people have rights = bigotry" or is it just "you're being intolerant of my intolerance"?

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Oh god. What's wrong with her hands?

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

This made me laugh really hard when I saw it. Peak Muir.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If only. :allears:

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

I was checking DbD for updates but I assume he's waiting for the SotU to be over before he throws some poo poo together.

Probably has the comic ready and is just waiting for a random Obama quote to place in it.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Meh.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

I cannot stop laughing at this.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Now this is a Kelly I can get behind. gently caress the Olympics.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

How many times has Muir made fun of Obama golfing? He doesn't seem to reference it as much as the other cartoonists, but I seem to remember him touching on it at least a few times.

I usually like Luckovich but this one seems a bit lame. "Lets make fun of the a region that has no infrastructure for handling snow conditions for not handing snow conditions."

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

colonel_korn posted:

At least 7oden understands his readers -- people who react with amusement at someone being run over by a car.

Holy poo poo. How does he not get rid of the white in the letters. God I hate poo poo like this.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Office Pig posted:

So did Muir suddenly decide to migrate or something? Because I'm pretty sure it's still 2/19 in America.

It's tomorrow's cartoon.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Somfin posted:

Mallard's March Madness list (#17: Anyone remember twerking? That was funny. Also bacon deodorant. Hey, here's a twerking pig on a deodorant container.)

This just made me irrationally angry.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Randler posted:

It's because fundies are stupid.

Unironically this. Most people that are out there arguing religion only pay attention to or disregard the New Covenant as it suits their argument.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Tom Guycot posted:

I feel bad it has to be NSFW today but... well, sometimes thats how the penis crumbles.

:nws: http://imgur.com/0UWgWvo :nws:

I did a double take because at first I couldn't tell the nipple was moved. :golfclap:

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Is it just me or does this not make sense? Are we supposed to assume that the other countries have already crossed the line and are hiding in our forest. Or are we trying to keep them in the forest, in which Obama is being successful?

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

I feel like this comic is just trolling this thread at this point.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Gary wants so badly to just suck Putin's cock.

Pththya-lyi posted:

Looks like at least some of the fans are bronies:

We'll see if Muir confirms or denies any brony sympathies.

EDIT: I wonder when if Skye has her twins.

My fav is Fluttershy.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

I think that of all cartoonists, I find Tinsley to be most infuriating just because it is so drat lazy. At least others try to tell a joke or blatantly try troll the left. Even Muir can be amusing in the crazy. But Tinsley is the one I find irredeemably terrible.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

IT'S poo poo!

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Look at that Scalia.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Bennett on Facebook posted:

More correspondence from my handwriting-impaired pal in St. Louis. My compliments to the Post Office for deciphering the address, but I need some help with the message scrawled on the cartoon. How can I be offended if I can't read it?
If you're going to send someone a poison pen letter, please try to make the poison more legible.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Saint Sputnik posted:

I have not! I just need a vowel!

Took me a moment. :golfclap:

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

:byodame: That's my sister you're insulting!
:c00l: Whatever. Your sister is a slut. *chugs a lovely beer*

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

I can make literally zero sense of this. And where the gently caress did that baby come from?

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

But the animals aren't workers... they're passengers? :confused:

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

I have no idea what is going on with Mitch McConnell's face, but it looks like he needs a doctor immediately.

EDIT: Also - My husband is going to upload a virus to a government computer. WHY DOES THE GOVERNMENT KEEP ATTACKING AND STRIP SEARCHING US?!?!?!?! OBAMA?! MORE LIKE OHITLER!

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

• Locked thread