Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

dsriggs posted:

People on The Onion's Facebook page are having trouble understanding the greatness of Thorsberg Bronze-Quill Award winning cartoonist Stan Kelly.

https://www.facebook.com/TheOnion/posts/10103740906590069

quote:

I hear this sort of ignorance all the time. Typically from people who didn't actually watch "An Inconvenient Truth."

:goonsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Mighty Stalker posted:

wrap it up, public schoolailures
homeschooling is better :colbert:

I will never get over that homunculus child. Fourth panel is killing me.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

What the gently caress is even going on?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

loquacius posted:

Wait, I'm confused. Is this an edit? :raise:

No. Muir'sZed's penis is really that big.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Turns out the McCoy boys are two gigantic idiots. Who knew?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Happy Squirrel Appreciation Day, everyone.

Of all the right wing cartoonists I'd have to rank Tinsley up as the pettiest. Yes, I know, it's a hard call to make given the sheer amount of pettiness of right wing cartoonists as a whole, with Rameriz probably coming in a very close second. But really what other cartoonist has dedicated himself so fully to the idea of making up a silly holiday just so he doesn't have to acknowledge a real holiday that commemorates the life of a civil rights leader?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

colonel_korn posted:

Also it seems to me that it's been a while since we got an "oh no my butt" cartoon

USA is one ugly fucker.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Lycus posted:

I think I'd feel a sense of pride as a cartoonist if a governor contacted my boss and tried to get me fired.

The amount of butthurt exacted from Perry over this cartoon was pretty amazing.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

tacodaemon posted:

Speaking of the Lena Dunham Vogue pictorial, the latest edition of Roy Edroso's weekly rightwing blog roundup that I mention occasionally in this thread is devoted to rightwing bloggers whining endlessly that feminists are trying to force them to be sexually aroused by Lena Dunham, or something like that. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for Day by Day to devastatingly compare the waifu's imaginary chest to Lena Dunham's non-fictional one.

e: Especially if Muir starts rambling about somatotypes.

You know, I hate Lena Dunham and her lovely Mary Sue TV show but I've never thought of it as attempting to force its watches to be sexually aroused by Lena's goblin tits and weird looking body. I've always seen it as more of a realism thing. But then I hate the show more for its stupid characters and ridiculous premise.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Chantilly Say posted:

There's no call for this.

No, it wasn't. But I stand by my estimate.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Just keep loving that chicken, Muir.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

A...good Ramirez? I might have to lie down, I'm not sure I can handle such shock.

No such thing. This can easily be written off as a disingenuous Pulitzer Prize baiting.

The more I see these cartoons the more I'm in favor of letting the NSA do whatever it wants.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Well Dennis Rodman wasn't in North Korea planning to overthrow the regime, so you know that might have something to do with him being able to leave and Kenneth Bae not.

Horny man Zed

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Come on, Lester, be realistic. Everyone knows that extraterrestrials trump celebrities in terms of news priorities, just like how celebrities trump politics, war, and natural disasters. The more ridiculous, the more likely it is to get the media's attention.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

crowfeathers posted:

thanks to obama we're almost to the town of Lago

ANY DAY NOW... We'll reach Hell?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Sir Rolo posted:

Engineers like me like a c-challenge.

This is getting gross.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Sir Rolo posted:

Engineers like me like a c-challenge.

Well, they're already living in a trailer. The next step is selling meth I guess.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

"Culture of hatred". Unlike Tinsley's own culture which is a loving and tolerant culture provided you are straight white male within the upper income bracket.

Also yeah Bruce, we get it, the whole bacon in everything is CRAAAAAAZY! Why don't you make a billion more half-assed comic strips expounding on the absurdity of bacon flavored products?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Samurai Sanders posted:

How many visitors does that museum get anyway?

Too many.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

A timely reference.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Sectarian violence bring this man great pleasure.

Except they're in Florida, where you can murder black kids and get away with it.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Boy, they're really socking it to that Spiro Agnew guy. He must work there or something.

Johnson only escalated the Vietnamese War after Republicans bitched and moaned about him being soft on communism. Also the Pentagon lied to him on multiple occasions about what was going on, from the Gulf of Tonkin Incident and what their military advisers were up to in country.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

JaggerMcDagger posted:

Also, I don't have enough time at the moment to quote mine, but I would like to point out that ted rall's latest blog post is entitled
SYNDICATED COLUMN: End the Death Penalty. Allow Vigilantism.

I'm pretty sure they haven't been allowed to for awhile now.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Say what you will about the Japanese for their slaughtering of cetacea for human consumption, but you rarely see anybody calling out Norway or Iceland for doing it either.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Jeff Dunham called. He's suing you for stealing his racist puppet gimmick.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

crowfeathers posted:

he made the democrat black :allears:

Unlike Republicans, who never complain about anything.

The Ape of Naples posted:

Haha. I hate folk music too but what the gently caress. And who believes Pete Seeger's death opens anything up? Like there's only so much room for voices on the left? And who in this day and age writes "music" in quotes. That's some old man poo poo.

It's an edit. :ssh:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

crowfeathers posted:

...does Ramirez know that the guy in the middle of the poster is the hero? Did he just never see American Hustle?

Ramirez never knows what he's talking about when he tries to use movie posters for his political cartoons. Remember when he Dark Knight Rises poster to poo poo all over the youth of America after the Aurora shooting?

Please work on your word play, Branco.

At least he didn't lie about Iraq having nuclear weapons and get us embroiled in a nearly decade long shitfest. :shrug:

Darkman Fanpage fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Jan 28, 2014

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Stultus Maximus posted:

If my math is right, 92 million is 30% if you already are counting children and retired people.

As any good conservative knows child labor laws are bullshit and retirement is reserved for those that deserve it, IE the rich.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Oh yeah, world peace. My bad. Bush's legacy shall be a shining beacon to future generations. :patriot:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

ebilflindas posted:

He looks less like Nixon and more like Butt-head.

Huh-huh... drat it Biden...

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Obama fired America.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

loquacius posted:

The highlight of this is Hawaii. The low point is the pink slip labeled "PINK SLIPS."

Also no Alaska.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

XyloJW posted:

It's next to Hawaii.

:psyduck: Wait I thought he hosed up Hawaii. THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE ALASKA?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Other areas of the Fillmore Foundation's studies: best rum to coke ratio, highest alcohol content for dollar, methods for hiding alcohol in public, and how to beat a breathalyzer test.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

VirgilCannot posted:

Branco bringing us up-to-the-minute updates as we enter Year 45 of Chappaquiddick coverage

Shouldn't they be standing on a boat in a river if Mary Jo Kopechne died there?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Jedit posted:

He's a dicktator. :rimshot:

Awaken the Yaakov!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

CampingCarl posted:

Just off screen an elephant with a shovel who didn't want to even give them a step ladder.

"Have these fuckers even HEARD of bootstraps?" The elephant says, giving a chuckle as he leans on his shovel.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

majormonotone posted:

That'd be rad as hell if he mentioned it, which he didn't. Why does this comic exist?

Because Lester is hosed in the head and heard the little Obama that lives there talking about a maximum wage. This is the same little Obama that wears a rainbow tie, mind you. Lester has lots of weird thoughts about the little Obama wearing the rainbow tie. Like what the little Obama wearing the rainbow tie might look like naked!

God drat it JJRose this ad hasn't been relevant for years.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

JaggerMcDagger posted:

Speaking of grotesque, I have some terrible news! Barry's Blogspot is now only open to invited readers! I'm really worried about the guy!

Drybones is still around, though, so I can keep posting that I guess.

Why should they?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Because Bill Clinton is a philanderer, you see.

Did Muir recently get the Star Wars box set collection or something? Fucker has been on this stupid Star Wars poo poo for the last few days.

• Locked thread