Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LoseHound
Nov 10, 2012

God I love it when people try to do serious/deep artwork with their cartoony "original" characters. It's also fun when you add preexisting characters to the mix. I can't help but wonder how people just draw crying ponies on 9/11 photos without any sort of self-awareness.

The bitter webcartoonist Pigmanlion was left deeply disgusted by the misandry he had seen. A burning desire to build the perfect feminist opponent out of straw had ignited deep within him. He set to work, expertly weaving arguments nobody really makes with contrived set-ups for bland non-zingers. When he had finished, he found his creation so DUMB AND GODDAMN UGLY that he fell in purest hate with it. Taking pity on him, the goddess Aphrodite told him to stop having dumb opinions. The end.

LoseHound fucked around with this message at 08:28 on May 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LoseHound
Nov 10, 2012

I know this is a couple pages old but I still can't get over it.

Pinocchio's literal lying rear end.

JANELLE MONAE COMMENTS ON HILLARY BENGHAZI HEARING:

"She had to testify,

because the booty had lied."

LoseHound
Nov 10, 2012

"GEE WHIZ, SIS."
- Muir, Chris. Day by Day excerpt found in Classical Obamabethan Theatre, Vol. 4.

Shugojin posted:

I miss a lot of movie ads by skipping commercials I guess. I had no idea about this movie or its poster that Ramirez is referencing.

I went onto Youtube without adblock a while back and saw nothing but ads for the movie, which had clips of the beam scene in them. The ads were so ever-present I'm actually a little tired of the film now.

• Locked thread