Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
Is this for or against the bombings? It's hard to tell when Uncle Sam is ejaculating bombs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
By shaming, do he means nuking? Because that might be an climate plan the republicans would support.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Mo_Steel posted:

When you hit women it affects them opposite, c'mon man we've known this since Reagan:

Hit on the left cheek, clutches the right.

To be fair, Nancy should have just said no.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

CampingCarl posted:

Just noticed it doesn't actually say Dees on it, but it is from his site.

drat you science. :v:

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Randler posted:

:eng101: Actually, you slit the throat and then decapitate the dead body because decapitation is actually not that easy to pull off if you're filming live despite decades of Muslim terrorist groups having experience in publically executing people.

(Yes, yes. Slitting might not be the correct term when using a dagger, but it still works.)

I am now imagining an infomercial where some hapless jihadist is struggling to decapitate his victim with a knife, before being introduced to the new and improved scimitar.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
I see black people...

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
Dees is just psychotic. He is not trying to fool us with decently drawn cartoons with horrible opinions.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
God help me, I liked a 7oDN. Now I have to go and abort a fetus to make up for it.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Tom Guycot posted:

accurate, I feel.

Why is he hiding behind our national cheese? Our pure, aryan cheese?

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Saint Sputnik posted:

By the way this goes great with this

If only special interests had not forced people to enter the unknown without any intelligence about what awaited them inside. :ohdear:

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Zemyla posted:

I don't get this cartoon. Why is Henry Kissinger black?

All it takes is one drop.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Rorus Raz posted:

Still white unless it's bone marrow.

They're absolute sticklers about the one drop thing.

Someone should inform Fox News about a patient who is turning negro after bone marrow transplant. People need to know!

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
American Harry Potter is weird.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
On the bright side, everyone was unapologetically racist back then.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

OldTennisCourt posted:

"Race: Never Turn Off"

What?

Being black is a life style choice.

achillesforever6 posted:

Has this been going on Freep yet? I love how much Pope Francis has been pissing off old conservatives for the past 2 years. :allears:

When Pop Francis dies, they are probably going to dig him up, put him on trial while someone operates him as a ventriloquist dummy and have his papacy retroactively declared null.

Rincewinds fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Oct 15, 2014

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

fade5 posted:

For those not versed in the history of the Catholic Church, this actually happened back in the year 897 in an event called the Cadaver Synod.

The Cadaver Synod was crazy awesome, Pope Stephen VI literally dug up the rotting corpse of the previous Pope, Pope Formosus, and put it on trial.:black101:

Oh yeah, and then once they found Formosus guilty they cut off three of his blessing fingers, declared all of his acts and ordinations invalid, and reburied his body. Then they decided that wasn't good enough so they dug his corpse up again and threw into the Tiber River with weights tied to it. And supposedly, Formosus' body, after washing up on the banks of the Tiber, started performing miracles.

Once the Catholic Church realized how insane this poo poo was, in December 897 Pope Theodore II convened a synod that annulled the Cadaver Synod, rehabilitated Formosus, and ordered that his body (which had been recovered from the Tiber, with no mention of being a miracle-performing corpse) was to be reburied in Saint Peter's Basilica in pontifical vestments. In 898, Pope John IX also nullified the Cadaver Synod, convening two synods (one in Rome, one in Ravenna) which confirmed the findings of Theodore II's synod, ordered the acta of the Cadaver Synod destroyed, and prohibited any future trial of a dead person.

What I'm trying to say is that the Catholic Church has a metal as gently caress history.:black101:

You forgot the part where Pope Stephen VI was choked to death in a prison cell. (If they hadn't minded the blood, he could have become the patron saint of shankings).

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Shugojin posted:

Yeah. If ebola is the horse, who knows what fiendish horrors are within!*

*it's black people. It's always black people.

That's racist. It's obviously filled with muslims.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
I would probably found this more amusing if it had not been a steaming pile of poo poo infront of it.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

loquacius posted:

Can someone remind me what it is Obama himself is meant to have done that is so blatantly responsible for the spread of ebola that it justifies renaming him "President Ebola" and threatening to kill him if a fictional character contracts a disease? 'Cause so far all I've got is that (a) he is President at a point in time when another continent is suffering a major outbreak of an infectious disease, and (b) GOVERNMENT. Like, even the most :tinfoil: reading of events must eventually account for the fact that Obama is not actually a CDC staffer and that ebola has so far completely failed to sweep across America.

e: I know, I know, Muir's answer is that Obama is intentionally trying to destroy America because he secretly hates it or something and he hasn't already done this after six years because *fart*

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
Is this an old cartoon about black people being forced to pay poll tax as a means to disfranchise them?

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Took me a few seconds to realize that the drill in the first panel was not some horrific dildo.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
USA can't compete with economic growth of commies because of the commie in the white house!

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Dimebags Brain posted:

These would be really funny if I didn't know that the people who made them also unironcally believe them and say poo poo like

God loving damnit, it's like those loving Eurabia nutcases, history will vindicate them!

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Any day now. Aaaaaaaany day.

Edit: ^^^^^^^^ Beaten like a redheaded stepchild.

Glenn acknowledges that the fear of ISIS and ebola is overrated. AGC.

But why use a ox and a bear, even though Glenn have reserved strawman for Obama, he could still have used the cowardly lion and the tin man.

Rincewinds fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Oct 22, 2014

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

colonel_korn posted:

Bok's Obama has been getting worse and worse over time. Seriously just look at that thing.

Obama is just thinking what we are all thiking, there were no loving WMDs, when the Hell will the republicans accept that?

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Parents have never understood the need to be a ninja.

Yea, it's finally time to quarantine Texas.

Rincewinds fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Oct 23, 2014

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

JT Jag posted:

Saturday morning cartoons used to own, but then they became crappy and I stopped bothering waking up for them

Waking up early for new episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon and Digimon was the best

Funny, I loved saturday morning cartoons, but then they became Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon and Digimon and I stopped bothering waking up for them

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
I am unable to tell who is being made fun off. Guess the joke is on me.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Internet Webguy posted:

Sex:less Because everyone loving hates him.

He could have put race on, but he have already coloured him black so it was obviously redundant.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
If I had any talent, I would replace the rockets with tombstones or dead arabs.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

InequalityGodzilla posted:

How is this at all scary? Oh, right, Palestinian's being considered equals is terrifying to Kirschen.

I found it kinda funny since Israel doesn't consider it's declaration of independence legally binding because it proclaimed equal rights for all.

Rincewinds fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Nov 1, 2014

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
Didn't the Maccabees, like most religious rebels in those days, operate like ISIS do today?

Edit: So slow, so drat slow.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

A stake in the heart? Really? No wonder US is always getting overrun by zombies.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
Poor Eeyore, even Winnie the Pooh is gritty now.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
They just move the milepost when they feel it's necessary.

There is no climate change.
There is climate change, but it is not getting warmer.
It is getting warmer, but it's not man-made.
It is man-made, but we can't do anything about it.
We can do something about it, but we don't have the technology yet.
We have the technology, but it's too expensive.
The technology is not too expensive, but it would require too much effort to implement.
The technology don't require require too much effort, but it would be meaningless while 3rd world nations pollute.
The changes would not meaningless, but implementing them would intrude on people's liberties.
People's liberties would not be violated, but it's too late to change anything, so stop your whining and accept the grim future the previous generation have given you, you ungrateful,
godless, commie crybaby. Now fight to death over a piece of mange fruit.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Darkman Fanpage posted:

The Japanese. Known for giving a gently caress about cetaceans life

You dont want to eat zombie dolphins.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Reminds me of Tony Blair in Shoot the dog

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x26cov_george-michael-shoot-the-dog_music

Rincewinds fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Nov 17, 2014

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
Let's try something new then. Women are the real rapists.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Samurai Sanders posted:

Isn't that basically what some MRAs already say? Women trap men into sex under false pretenses or whatever.

Pretty much. After Breivik, all the right wing nutters came out and said that he was a monster, but he was right about everything, including feminists oppressing men's sexuality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

vyelkin posted:

This is as close to a pro-genocide cartoon as we've seen in a while.

If the text had stayed but Kirschen and the bloodbath had switched, it would have been.

• Locked thread