Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
duffmensch
Feb 20, 2004

Duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem!
I heard that the new spending bill has a provision that forbids the enforcement of the new lightbulb standards, but it hasn't been signed into law yet.

Given that the change happened on Jan 1, are there any manufacturers that still make incandescent bulbs at this point?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duffmensch
Feb 20, 2004

AATREK CURES KIDS posted:

I'm not sure I get this one. Did the Pope say something about the possibility of aliens recently? Is Latuff saying that the Reptilians who secretly run the world have thrown their lot in with the Catholic Church?

He said that he'd baptize them if they wanted to be baptized

duffmensch
Feb 20, 2004

fade5 posted:

Ramirez really is King rear end in a top hat, isn't he? There are a lot of rear end in a top hat right-wing cartoonists in this thread, but it's the combination of pure spite and ugly as gently caress artwork that make me really hate Ramirez. He's basically the Republican id, using anything he can to attack the president/Democrats/everything, no matter how tasteless or even mainstream offensive that attack is, see the Challenger cartoon for a prime example.

This on the other hand is awesome, and really helps wash the taste of Ramirez out of my mouth. Oh, and the Pope also suggested that it's time for the legitimate redistribution of wealth. Pope Francis best pope.:allears:

I'd wondered what got Fox News all up in arms about him lately, guess I shouldn't be surprised.

duffmensch
Feb 20, 2004

Not My Leg posted:

Looks like he's still making GBS threads something out every two weeks. This looks like everything he's done since that terrible Iraq War presentation cartoon a couple months ago.

Really want to know what that tank said before he colored over part of it to write "ISI".

I figured it was a callback to ISIS using equipment given to the Iraqi army by the US, but lost when the ISIS overran them.

• Locked thread