Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?
Peugeot stuff:

1) Buy a proper tool chest ASAP because dragging my old plastic toolbox around on the floor sucks absolute poo poo.
2) Rebuild the front suspension & wheel bearings to take care of some issues.
3) Get around to actually replacing all 4 injectors insead of just 1.
4) Throw a roof rack on top so I don't have to keep wedging muddy bicycles inside the poor thing.

Boring poo poo, but I need my workhorse to keep on chugging away to get me to work and trolley mountain bikes out to the woods at the weekend. Plus today I got my first ever car insurance quote for less than the declared value of the car, we're off to a better start to this year already. :)

*E* Turns out the wheel bearing I thought I could hear was some weird tyre noise, threw my winter tyres on today and it's gone. :confused:

jammyozzy fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Jan 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?

jammyozzy posted:

Peugeot stuff:

1) Buy a proper tool chest ASAP because dragging my old plastic toolbox around on the floor sucks absolute poo poo.
2) Rebuild the front suspension & wheel bearings to take care of some issues.
3) Get around to actually replacing all 4 injectors insead of just 1.
4) Throw a roof rack on top so I don't have to keep wedging muddy bicycles inside the poor thing.

Boring poo poo, but I need my workhorse to keep on chugging away to get me to work and trolley mountain bikes out to the woods at the weekend. Plus today I got my first ever car insurance quote for less than the declared value of the car, we're off to a better start to this year already. :)

*E* Turns out the wheel bearing I thought I could hear was some weird tyre noise, threw my winter tyres on today and it's gone. :confused:

1: Done! Although some changes in my living arrangements means I got about 6 glorious months of a garage with a tool chest in it before it got relegated to my new spare bedroom. :sigh:
2: Not done! Got an advisort r.e. front suspension bushes but still passed so, ya know. The noise I thought was wheel bearings hasn't re-appeared, but I'm deaf as poo poo so maybe they're just squealing at a different pitch.
3 & 4: Pffffft no.

Bonus: My insurance premium has come down again but I think has overtaken the actual sale value of the car again. :v:

• Locked thread