Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
1) Actually get some work done on any of the cars.
2) Specifically get some work done on the '86 Celica, it's been almost 3 years since I drove it.
3) Try to be a more upbeat person; mostly this is for my daughter, nobody should grow up with a grump for a dad.
4) Start a project thread and actually stick with it instead of letting it die after 2 posts. (possible tie-in with resolution number 2?)

Terrible Robot fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Jan 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Leroy Diplowski posted:

- do something about the absurd pile of parts in my garage that no one wants

Tell me more about this absurd pile of parts, I need an absurd pile of parts for my 240s.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Terrible Robot posted:

1) Actually get some work done on any of the cars.
2) Specifically get some work done on the '86 Celica, it's been almost 3 years since I drove it.
3) Try to be a more upbeat person; mostly this is for my daughter, nobody should grow up with a grump for a dad.
4) Start a project thread and actually stick with it instead of letting it die after 2 posts. (possible tie-in with resolution number 2?)

1) Well, I got the engine on the 855 taken apart enough to know it isn't worth saving. The 245 got moved 20 feet but no progress was made.
2) The engine is now out of the Celica, currently waiting on more funds to re-seal/overhaul it so I can start putting this car back together. Spring project, hopefully. Still waiting to hear about some body panels from another goon.
3) I'm still pretty drat unhappy with my life/self, but I try not to let it affect family time.
4) Never did start that project thread, because I realized that I don't make enough money to keep a steady stream of updates going on projects and it would just depress me more trying to come up with things to post.

2014 can suck my loving cock.

• Locked thread