Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mat_Drinks
Nov 18, 2002

mmm this nitromethane gets my supercharger runnin'

Rhyno posted:

1. See how long I can go without buying a car this year.
2. Buy another car.

I made it through 2012 without buying a car AND I only had one car. It was so tough.

Of course, 2013 hit and within two months I had a new DD and three months after that a new project car.

For 2014 I resolve to:
1. Finish the living space and bathroom in my basement so that when I'm working on my cars and need to take a leak I don't have to go upstairs, outside, or in a can. I'll also have a shower to wash away the shame of my unfinished car projects.
2. Learn to TIG weld and apply this new skill to cool projects (2002, workbench, mailbox, etc).
3. Improve the 2002... It won't be 'done', I just want some solid progress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mat_Drinks
Nov 18, 2002

Comrade Flynn posted:

Potential source of high quality algae and mushrooms.

I have a half decent pressure washer I can loan out for the cause. I'd be good from some other gear/supplies too.

That said, 13 isn't joking, he doesn't have a great place to work on it. Now, if he gets a place with a driveway, that's another story. Then it's time to buy this, a popup tarp driveway and get to work!

Mat_Drinks
Nov 18, 2002

Mat_Drinks posted:

For 2014 I resolve to:
1. Finish the living space and bathroom in my basement so that when I'm working on my cars and need to take a leak I don't have to go upstairs, outside, or in a can. I'll also have a shower to wash away the shame of my unfinished car projects.
2. Learn to TIG weld and apply this new skill to cool projects (2002, workbench, mailbox, etc).
3. Improve the 2002... It won't be 'done', I just want some solid progress.

1. Friday the shower door company is coming to measure my new downstairs shower for a door. If all goes well I'll be washing this horrible, horrible shame off of myself soon. With Gojo. Carpet is on order and being made in North Carolina.
2. See #1
3. See #1

The year isn't over yet though, I still have a few long weekends to make progress! I hope! :ohdear:

• Locked thread