Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BoostCreep
May 3, 2004

Might I ask where you keep your forced induction accessories?
Grimey Drawer
My goal this year is to get the engine in my Bricklin and have it running and driving. I bought a set of motor mounts off ebay that should be able to help with that, so hopefully it'll happen sooner than later.

The doors and other restoration stuff will probably come later, but that's a good start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoostCreep
May 3, 2004

Might I ask where you keep your forced induction accessories?
Grimey Drawer

BoostCreep posted:

My goal this year is to get the engine in my Bricklin and have it running and driving. I bought a set of motor mounts off ebay that should be able to help with that, so hopefully it'll happen sooner than later.

I failed. eBay mounts didn't work so I made my own. Car isn't running or driving yet, but at least the engine is bolted in the car.

I did get a bunch of other poo poo done though. There should be a year end wrap out thread for what we actually did get done over the year.

• Locked thread